FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Oops the moneys spent and well, Joe says hes sorry
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Biden tells "Meet the Press" that "everyone guessed wrong" on the impact of the stimulus, economy was worse off than anyone thought.

Not everyone Joe just you and your boss.

Backs away from the estimate that the funds could create or save 3.5 million jobs, instead promises 600,000 more lost by the end of the summer.

And of course there is this. Rolling Eyes
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/stimulus-fraud-could-hit-50-billion?siteid=rss&rss=1#mod=BOL_hps_BOL2MW

Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:49 am 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Yup, "change we can believe in" and if you ask me the only change is that the rules of the game are being changed while the game is being played by OhNobama and jazzy joe.

Pan8
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:16 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

it's always like that when you walk in to someone elses mess. thanks republicans. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:59 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

hey B-again its getting to the point where Obambarcko is gonna have to start taking blame or credit. It was his big spending plan dont fergit. I like the way he sent Jumpin Joe out to splain the possible little glitch in the grand scheme.

Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:42 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

thats what happens when they have to use w's bogus numbers.....them dudes muffed up america but........ his library got built real fast..

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:08 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

So at what point does the SnowBama team take responsibility, I mean after all they are half way into their first year. Blame #43 is getting old. That said a good leader does not blame his predecessor but finds solutions, this is what he was elected to do.

I'm getting tired of this example of failed affirmative action! Shocked Hell, we don't even know if he is a natural born citizen!

Pan8
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:43 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I suppose this is Dubyas fault also?
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090616/D98RI8302.html

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:40 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

at the point they make their OWN starting numbers.....that was easy. Laughing

affirmative action? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing thats funny...i'll bet you kats swallow maalox daily while listening to drudge, hannity and dumbaugh!

dude, obama and company are so much more able and willing to straighten this mess you holy-ass republicans put this country in. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

oh, by the way........"FREE DAVID LETTERMAN" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:31 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
oh, by the way........"FREE DAVID LETTERMAN" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

So you agree with the rape of a 14 year old female? You feel that it is okay to joke about the rape of any female?

Dam, you libs are in need of some serious competent annalysis from the neck up, but then again you think gay sex is okay. This speaks volumes. The party of pervs!! Shocked

Pan8
Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:14 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

you know damn well he wasn't referring to the 14 year old. BUT, your girl the alaskan dope in her need to keep her scratchy voice in the media manipulated the foolish media (limburp, hannity) into playing along. but i guess i understand based on how well republicans ae doing nationwide. what a friggin JOKE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:21 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

We dont know what old funnyman letterman had on his mind but given his track record its possible he figured he could get away with it what with his braindead audience. He got caught big time and needs to be fired NOW. Boycott his sponsers and let them know it. By the way wheres all those women libbers and womens rights groups, Oh wait thats right old Davie is a good card carrying member of the democrap party nothing to see here. Of course if his joke had been directed at Obamas family he would probably never be heard from again.

Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:35 am 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
you know damn well he wasn't referring to the 14 year old. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I know nothing of the sort only that the truth hurts, take a chill pill. The one thing I do know for sure is a joke about rape is not a joke and letterman needs to go away. How can one joke about something as vile as rape of another human? Did you think the rape rooms of Sadam were okay?

We will not hear from the women lib groups, they are hiding in the same location they hid in during slick willie's game of hide the salami with the girl one year older than his own daughter.

Gezzzzzzzzz!

Pan8
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:17 am 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

If Carrie Prejean can be fired as Miss California for saying that marriage should be between a man and a woman ( it should, the bible says so), it's only fair to fire Letterman over his inappropriate ,disgusting remark. Bill and Hillary would have been just as angry if the same remark was made about Chelsea. Of course the libs say that Carrie wasn't fired over her comment but the vicious attacks on her started the day after the Miss USA pageant and they didn't let up until she was fired.Perez Hilton even called her the "B" word ( what kind of conduct is that for a Miss USA judge), but that was free speech. The same kind of attacks from the left started on Palin the day she was announced as McCains running mate. The left even said things that were bold face LIES !!!!. Proof that the left is all about free speech as long as they're the ones calling the shots. I'm more upset at the double standard than anything.

Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:44 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Actually when you think about it what kind of Miss USA judge is Perez Hilton? Laughing

Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:14 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

whine whine whine... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:28 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: