FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: ??? for conservatives
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

who do you want as your president? I don't care about obama's birth certificate as everything that you've argued has been proven false and ridiculous. I don't want to hear about terrorists or how we're more at risk or gun laws. I want to know who will fix what has happened in your eyes. if you had your pick of any one president and VP, who would that be?
Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:11 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

this should be hilarious!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:18 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
mutt of flint schreef:
who do you want as your president? I don't care about obama's birth certificate as everything that you've argued has been proven false and ridiculous.

Who was the doctor that delivered Obama? Isn't that on a normal birth cirtificate? It's on mine.

The question is not whether Obama has a Hawaii birth cirtificate the question is does he have a hospital-generated birth certificate or a registration of birth that may have been filed subsequent to the birth." In other words, we still don't know if Obama was born in Hawaii or on foreign soil.

We might have had a chance with Ron Paul. We'll be lucky to make it through Obama's first term. Riht now it looks like the 2012 matchup will be Obama verses Palin and possibly Jesse Ventura running as an independent.
Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:00 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/has_obamas_birth_certificate_been_disclosed.html

PS mccain was born in panama
Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:28 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

uhhhhh adam. dead horse. the dude is POTUS!!

but...but....have they proven he's not an alien?????? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:57 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
mutt of flint schreef:
http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/has_obamas_birth_certificate_been_disclosed.html

If that's all he there is then we don't know who the doctor was what hospital he was born at and the main question of whether there is a hospital-generated birth certificate or just registration of birth that may have been filed subsequent to the birth (in another country?) will remain unanswered.

Don't you have a hospital generated birth certificate? I do and mine has things like the doctor's name and what hospital I was born at unlike the factcheck one.
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:30 am 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

sigh....alright, article number 2, same nonpartisan website.
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

now, answer my question.
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:37 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

take the aluminum foil helmet OFF adam.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:07 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
mutt of flint schreef:
sigh....alright, article number 2, same nonpartisan website.
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

now, answer my question.

This is what an original "standard" birth certificate looks like.

Do you have a copy of your original birth certificate if so it should not look like what Obama released.

If you lose your original they might get you a short form copy but it seems like Obama should have been able to get a copt of the original.

If you need pictures to understand here is an original state of Hawaii birth certificate.

Here is a short form that Obama released.

Do you see a difference?
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:21 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
take the aluminum foil helmet OFF adam.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Right so those Hope and Change messages can get through. In case you haven't ever figured it out people normally hide things for a reason like Obama has done with his original birth certificate.
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:26 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

count to 10 reaaaal slooooow adam....and breath Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:39 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
count to 10 reaaaal slooooow adam....and breath Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can count and breath e , but can you see? Perhaps you should get your vision checked so you can see the difference between an original birth certificate and a "short form" copy.
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:04 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

dude, theres a whole universe to enjoy. be my guest.....it's saturday night and your young. put some duds on and go to the soggy bottom. tell'em ole' LT said to give you 2 shots of Patron' on the house. just chill tonight. i guarantee drudge, rush and all the other nutjobs will be here tomorrow.

P.Y.
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:10 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

I'm not much of a drinker. Hopefully next year I'll be able to watch the Flint fireworks again. I don't understand why Billy White can put up $50 mil for Auto World but he can't put up $50k for some fireworks.

I also had a little "excitement" last night. No shots fired or anything quite that extreme but I want to pace out my nine lives a little bit. Wink
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:53 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

"Hawaii state law forbids the release of birth or marriage certificates to anyone but the persons named in the documents or their immediate relatives. This copy carries a date stamp of "Jun 6 - 2007" (which has bled through from the reverse side), and is, therefore, probably a copy obtained by Obama himself at that time. "

you can't read one portion of a statement and take it as gospel. this answers that, now answer my damn question.
Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:51 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: