FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Pete King 100% correct

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Link

Before all you whiny lib Mike Jackson apologists get fired up answer Petes question, Would you have allowed your children or grandkids to sleep over with weirdo mikey?

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:26 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

nope, nor would I have allowed them to be around the beatles or elvis. how does that change the music he created and the things he did?
Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:46 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

agree with mutt. of course not! duh!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:54 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
how does that change the music he created and the things he did?

It dosent change his music as far as the things he did whats to celebrate? I watched some news deal the other day some 20 year old girl was in tears and nearly hystericle over his death. Jeez girly get a friggin life will ya. Rolling Eyes

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:23 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

people are funny..when i was in las vegas i used to attend a gym after work. i couldn't get over the fact there were TWO older cats there who actually had their hair cut to look exactly like elvis!!! one was an impersonator and the other an admirer...funny as hell. dudes were my age or closer to 2taps age (old mofo's) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

i guess thats what makes the earth so damned interesting!!

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:35 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
mutt of flint schreef:
nope, nor would I have allowed them to be around the beatles or elvis. how does that change the music he created and the things he did?

The things he did? He was a homosexual pedophile that ran around on stage wearing a jock strap outside his clothes all the while grabbing his joint. Shocked

He was a self hating black man that had a need to change his appearance. Now before you say he was not a pedophile then why did he pay the one family off to the tune of 20 million? Laughing

Self hating, no? Then why did he change his appearance to white?

Pan8
Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

i thought it was a skin disease?? Shocked

P.Y.
Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:35 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
i thought it was a skin disease?? Shocked

Hey BA think about it. If he were a "proud black man" why did he hire a white surrogate that was impregnated with the DNA of a white man. His children have no afro pigment that I can see.

The man was talented but had many eccentricities. Just plan freaky if you ask me.

Pan8
Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

The country has lost its frigging mind even the weather channel is covering Mikes funeral. Rolling Eyes

Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:12 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Just got the weather channel and the background music is "beat it." Wonder what old jacko was beatin' ? Shocked

JackO will be the topic de jour amongs the talking heads for months to come. Rolling Eyes

Pan
Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:46 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

The friggin media blitz is all it is. Ill bet if you polled your co workers neighbors friends family or folks on the street about 1 in 100 would give a rats ass.

Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
The friggin media blitz is all it is. Ill bet if you polled your co workers neighbors friends family or folks on the street about 1 in 100 would give a rats ass.

Don't have any of those people in my life but I understand what you are saying. Wonder how many American's have died in that shit hole sand box since jackO died and the american death's have not been covered in the media? Sigh. Sad

Pan8
Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:47 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

well. not sure whether he considered himself a "proud black man". i do however think the kid had difficulties growing up with a stage dad like his.
i think he never had a decent childhood and attempted to stay where he thought childhood was. the pedophilia i think was true only because he paid so many millions in hush money. i think as far as race was concerned he did have a problem with it. in his mind he wanted to be someone different. there have been quite a number of big money entertainers who were considered eccentric. i remember when MTV wouldn't show any black videos not that long ago and it was a big deal when they finally did. it was jacko's.

i'd also say he was the first black entertainer with massive global appeal and thats probably the reason he's getting so much attention now. ahhhh such is life.

P.Y.
Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Sure he had talent I would think. I do not listen to pop music but one can not argue with his worth. The problem I have is that the media is celebrating him as a hero. I would not let my child have a sleep over at his house and any lib on this board that would is a liar or a perv.

Anyway lets move on, let him rest in peace and let us find something else to disagree about.

Hey mutt, is it true you're a ..? (female dog) Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pan8
Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:31 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: