FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Looking for lib opinions - -
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Possibility of Palin/Powell 2012? If so what happens to the BO et al?

This would give the repubs the women vote, the black vote and the conservative vote. Villaraigosa will get a cabinet position. What's left? Just taking plays from the demon-crap play book. Shocked

Whatcha think?

Pan8
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:51 am 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

its not about woman or black. its about having another dimwit in control of the country. palin has no chance and the possibility of powell running with her is even more unlikely as he endorses obama. you guys could try the same trick with michael steele, but that guy is a god damn puppet. the "hip hop conservatives?" hes both a sell out of a human being and virtually plagarising his own race to get people to "think" he's "from the hood." its not working nor will it ever. eventually you guys have to realize the moves your party is making are ridiculous and could only be drawn up in a bad comedy movie. I feel like every time they make a move it should have benny hill music behind it, palin very much included.
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:46 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
mutt of flint schreef:
its not about woman or black. its about having another dimwit in control of the country. palin has no chance and the possibility of powell running with her is even more unlikely as he endorses obama. you guys could try the same trick with michael steele, but that guy is a god damn puppet. the "hip hop conservatives?" hes both a sell out of a human being and virtually plagarising his own race to get people to "think" he's "from the hood." its not working nor will it ever. eventually you guys have to realize the moves your party is making are ridiculous and could only be drawn up in a bad comedy movie. I feel like every time they make a move it should have benny hill music behind it, palin very much included.

Sure it's about women, class, color, race, and sexual divisiveness. You libs take your tactics straight out of '39. If you want to unify your people you don't find a common like, you find a common dislike and in this case the demon-sucks use the repubs to stirr up crap and unify their minorities.

Hey mutt, where did you get your indoctrination er, I mean education, the reeducation camps of the '50s gulags? How's Ivan Denisovich doing? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pan8
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:15 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

I think what your asking me for is some form of proof. okay, here goes. there have been black presidential candidates before. none were as articulate, or as you guys would say, anti-black as barrack obama. he was a self made man and conducted himself in a way that made him respectable. there sure were people who voted for him because he was black, but if he were dropping "yo yo yo's" and talking about being a hip hop democrat like puppet boy steele, he would have made it as far as vilsac did. so, it wasn't that minorities felt they were voting for a black guy, they felt they voted for the RIGHT black guy and that he was most fit for the job. go ahead. ask around. I'll wait. clinton had a chance only based on her husband. everyone thought "vote hillary, get bill," until she started running her mouth and taking back promises before being even a presidential nominee. powell? I'd vote for powell. hes a very smart man and has proven his worth minus the iraq fiasco, but palin? I ask you, is that really the best you guys have?
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:27 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

by the way, if the dems are finding a common dislike, its better than the republicans "make up a dislike and make people think its true" tactic. that is what cost you.
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:31 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
mutt of flint schreef:
I think what your asking me for is some form of proof. okay, here goes. there have been black presidential candidates before. none were as articulate, or as you guys would say, anti-black as barrack obama. he was a self made man and conducted himself in a way that made him respectable. there sure were people who voted for him because he was black, but if he were dropping "yo yo yo's" and talking about being a hip hop democrat like puppet boy steele, he would have made it as far as vilsac did. so, it wasn't that minorities felt they were voting for a black guy, they felt they voted for the RIGHT black guy and that he was most fit for the job. go ahead. ask around. I'll wait. clinton had a chance only based on her husband. everyone thought "vote hillary, get bill," until she started running her mouth and taking back promises before being even a presidential nominee. powell? I'd vote for powell. hes a very smart man and has proven his worth minus the iraq fiasco, but palin? I ask you, is that really the best you guys have?

He was elected because he is young and black. What are his qualifications and experiences? The other choice was the old wrinkled white guy. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Again I ask where you received your education?

Pan8
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:32 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

carman-ainsworth, but that is a moot point. what was kennedy's qualifications and expieriences? what was Palins for that matter? all this talk about being under qualified has nothing to do with anything. it was the seasoned old fellers that put us in this position anyways. again, being black is just a fact of what he is and the fact that he represents that race in how he runs the country. nothing more. being that that is true, don't you think they took their time in thinking who they're going to put in to represent them? where was your education?
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:46 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

michael steele MIGHT get 3% of the black vote. pan my man. don't make the mistake so many of you repubs make by assuming blacks are monolithic. that in itself is denigrating.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:53 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
mutt of flint schreef:
carman-ainsworth, but that is a moot point. what was kennedy's qualifications and expieriences? what was Palins for that matter? all this talk about being under qualified has nothing to do with anything. it was the seasoned old fellers that put us in this position anyways. again, being black is just a fact of what he is and the fact that he represents that race in how he runs the country. nothing more. being that that is true, don't you think they took their time in thinking who they're going to put in to represent them? where was your education?

Not familiar with "carman-ainsworth." Where is this university located please?

Kennedy was a true American. "Ask not what your country can do for you" seems to have gone away. If JFK were alive today he would be considered a conservative. Back bone and self reliance. Well there was that Monroe thing. You know, both brothers playing "hide the bologna" with the same woman.

I do not give a hoot in hell about him being black only about his lack of qualifications. No, I do not think much time was given to the thought process of who the dems would run. Had thought been given to it he would not have received the backing of the dems.

I received my education in Southeast Asia and Northwest Africa and on the Horn of Africa. I have a Phd in "real world."

Pan8
Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:49 am 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

then why do you appear to be so out of touch? I may only have a high school education, but that has nothing to do with my ability to reasonably look at common sense. kennedy? conservative by todays standard? right. kennedy would have been independent, because both party's have gotten ridiculous. he probably would have ran as a democrat and jumped ship after getting voted in, cuz party pandering is part of the reason why we're in all these mess'. and about being black? I believe you were the one that made that statement.

quote:
He was elected because he is young and black. What are his qualifications and experiences? The other choice was the old wrinkled white guy.

or this one
quote:
This would give the repubs the women vote, the black vote and the conservative vote. Villaraigosa will get a cabinet position. What's left? Just taking plays from the demon-crap play book

your party is failing because it chose to bully people and call names rather than concentrate on their traditional values, which were most notably size of government. we could have gone without homeland security, but you guys and your guy voted it in. we could have gone without unwarranted wiretapping, but your guys pushed for it. the patriot act? talk about a communistic increase of government size. our government also wasn't big enough then so then we needed to have iraqs government also. how about we look before 911 and iraq. you know what the first thing W and your party did when they were elected in 2000? they tested just about every safety rule that was created by the democrats to prove them wrong. my favorite example is when they retested what the safest amount of arsinic in our water supply was. what a waste of money! what a ridiculous way to inrease the government size! my point now and forever will be, your party is failing because it keeps thinking its smart while the rest of the world is telling them their stupid. they think they are doing what the forefathers would do without even reading the constitution. but when they're pushed around and told their wrong, they flip out without justification and say something about the person who wronged them that is only the harshest thing an angry teenager would say. your party is failing and its time for the constitution party to take hold.

I know this is a long winded diatribe, but my overall point is, you can have a woman, a black guy, a black girl, a hispanic, whatever, as long as they're following your parties guidelines they will fail, because your party no longer has the overwhelming majority they once had and you guys have no one to blame, but yourselves.
Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:06 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

besides, I could have gone to college and was going, until my family could afford it no longer. gee, I wonder what party was in power when that happened?
Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:09 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Get a job pay your own way thru, thousands do it every year, oh wait easier to blame someone else. " Gee I wonder what party was in power ".If only Obama "the One" had been there for me. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Holy crap what a friggin whiner. You are definetly in the right party the Demowhiner party Laughing

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:28 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

yet, I'm no democrat. also, I am "getting a job and paying my own way through." I had to fight for years and finally am getting where I need to be. I just know things could have been easier had we not been practically run down to a third world country by a moron with an itchy trigger finger.
Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:36 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

cowboy boots and a flight jacket...i'll never forget the LAUGH i got when W and the real pilot landed on that carrier, bush gets out (tryin to look like top gun) lookin like elmer fudd with a sausage in his pants (for that he-man look) with that moronic smirk "mission accomplished"". Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:05 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey backagain you and mutt getting a room for the weekend. Laughing Laughing Hey mutt you listen real well now to those leftist professors and you can come on this forum and really kick some repub ass. Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:32 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: