FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Obama shows how to get stimulated.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ill bet big momma Michelle gonna have a word with the POTUS about this photo. What you lookin at sucka. Laughing Laughing Laughing I wonder what it feels like to get smacked by a $6000 aligator bag? But hey at least it dispels some of those possible gay rumors that was floating about. Laughing

Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:31 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Dam, I sure hope we don't have another "slick willie" on our hands here. Seems the BO is thinking with the little head instead of the big head. Laughing

Pan8
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:16 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well cant say that I blame him what red blooded boy wouldnt look. On the other hand the dude better remember hes got those pesky cameras pointed at hin constantly. But since hes a lib dem who lusts in his heart like Jimmy Carter or one who gets a little action in the oval office like El Slicko all will be forgiven. Well maybe not by all the libs.
Laughing Laughing

I seen my babys daddy checkin your junk too biatch. Laughing
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:37 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:53 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

She’s Only 17-Years Old
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

wow. while you kats ramble on about nothing, i noticed the weekly unemployment claims dropped unexpectedly AND g.m. is coming OUT of banckruptcy earlier than anticipated. looks like the POTUS plan is working.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

oh, they'll start whining like stuck pigs now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:53 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

And it appears Obamas stimulatin raid on Americas tax dollars aint working. Now they are gonna try again, whats another trillion or two? Gm out of bankruptcy OK what kind of cars is Obama gonna tell them they must build. Heres one of the most popular at the moment cant build them fast enough I wonder if this meets the green freaks criteria?

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:27 am 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

Hmmm, let's see what's worse:

Republican Congressman Mark Foley molesting a teen boy by Internet?

Republican Senator David Vitter frequenting prostitutes?

Republican Senator John Ensign admitting to an affair? Keep in mind, these are "family values" conservatives who were first in line to call for Clinton's head when he cheated on his wife.

Republican Gov. Mark Sanford who couldn't even take an American mistress, he had to outsource it to Argentina and travelled on the tax payer's dime?

Or is it Newt Gingrich leaving his first wife when she's in the hospital with cancer?

Or, could it be Republican "family values" conservative Larry Craig soliciting gay sex in an airport bathroom?

At least the Clinton's never claimed to have a perfect marriage and Bill Clinton never presented himself as a moral, holier than thou, family values guy only to show his hypocritical colors.
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:39 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Yup the POTUS gets his freepass from Fstar all is OK. Hey you left out Barney Franks gay ho house. Your POTUS better get his shit together if hes gonna lust after someones 16 year old daughter and do it in front of cameras lib democrat or not.
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:13 am 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
wow. while you kats ramble on about nothing, i noticed the weekly unemployment claims dropped unexpectedly AND g.m. is coming OUT of banckruptcy earlier than anticipated. looks like the POTUS plan is working.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

oh, they'll start whining like stuck pigs now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

They are dropping as fast as the BOs popularity numbers. Laughing Laughing Laughing
As reported by his talking heads on MSNBC and now CNN. Shocked

Pan8
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:35 am 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

Watch the video of the same moment and you'll see obama was helping someone walk down the steps, not leering at this girl.
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:45 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Sure he was keep trying. Laughing
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

i know it gets your gall to see a country run right after 10 years of rape and pillage. poor guys go outside and smell the flowers. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

10 years???? What you been smokin LT.
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:22 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

cheney lights.

P.Y.
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:24 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: