FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: The FLOTUS knows how to spend your bucks.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Michelle Obama flashes expensive taste, carries $5,950 alligator envelope clutch in Russian woods

Who in their right mind would pay almost $6000 for a tiny little bag unless it contained about $5900 cash. Oh Wait Michele of course?? Your tax dollars at work. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:42 am 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Hmmmmmmmm, does "let them eat cake" sound familiar? Shocked

Pan8
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:34 am 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

Oh please. Show me how our tax dollars purchased this bag.
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:39 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Wll shes holding it, her hubby is on the federal payroll as his only income and she last I heard dosent get a check every couple of weeks so where would you think the money came from? Cmon Fstar if this was a repub FLOTUS with such an idiotic item you and the rest of the libs would be having a shit fit. Laughing
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:26 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

well 2tap, i know it's hard to understand but she did make pretty good money well before hubby was president. duh.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:57 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Yup $300,000 a year as a consultant for some hospital. And we wonder why health care costs are so high. Rolling Eyes
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:29 am 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

First of all, twotap, you have no idea why health care costs are so high. Maybe I'll enlighten you some day.

Secondly, Cindy McCain wore outfits into the thousands of dollars. I just don't care. Just like I don't care if a Republican member of congress drives an 80,000 dollar mercedes instead of a 30,000 american car. I just don't care. Too many important things to worry about. Now, for purse fetishists like yourself, it's obviously a problem, but for me, it's not.
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:44 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Actually its pretty entertaining. Laughing
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 am 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

well if you're entertained by women's fashion accessories that's your business. whatever floats your boat.
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:12 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

No im entertained by articles that bring out the best in lib hypocrites like yourself. Stay tuned. Laughing
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:15 am 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

Perhaps you need to look up the word hypocrite in the dictionary. I stated that I didn't care whether a republican or democrat had a 5,000 dollar bag or whatever. If I criticized a republican for it while defending obama, that's hypocritical. I know it's a big word for you, but it isn't too difficult to wrap your mind around the definition.
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:47 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well I gotta say you are the first lib I ever saw who wasnt. By the way I dont believe cindy MCain ever got the title of FLOTUS and lived off the public dollar.
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:55 am 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Hey FStar, on whose behalf do you lobby?

Pan8
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

you 2 kats are just like piranahs. you attack making no sense whatsoever. just attack for the hell of it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

the same tactic used by those limpwristed t.v. hacks!!

rush limberger
glen (burp) beck
shawn (waterboard) hannity
billy (the racist) o'reilly

all those other god-fearing christians..(my ass) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

After 8 years of the most ridiculious shit coming from you libs im having a great time nailing this guy who is in way over his head. To be continued------ Laughing
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:59 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: