FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Obama "welcoming party" is tomorrow Tuesday

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam
F L I N T O I D

"President Barack Obama is coming to Macomb County tomorrow, Tuesday the 14th, to give a speech at Macomb Community College's south campus. The Macomb County Republican Party is organizing a protest to express dissatisfaction with Mr. Obama's crusade to bankrupt the country and leave the bill at our children's feet. We want to let Mr. Obama know that we've had it with his reckless war on the American taxpayer.

The Michigan Taxpayers Alliance will be joining concerned citizens in protesting Obama's destructive economic policies from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM at Macomb Community College's south campus at 12 Mile and Hayes in Warren. We will meet at 12:30 PM in the parking lot of the Bunert Rd entrance on the west side of the campus.

Please consider sparing a few hours to let our president know that you don't approve of his performance. I encourage you to bring a sign - you're welcome to be creative with your message but please keep it tasteful. We want Mr. Obama to understand that the people who oppose him are real people - informed, united and serious."

In addition pro life people shold be there to protest, End the Fed people should be there TEA party should be there so Obama should be fulfilling his promise to "bring people together".
Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:14 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

ahhhh the right wing nutjobs in FORCE!!!

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:17 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I see as usual only invited guests and pre approved questions will be asked. We wouldnt want to get Obama into one of his real questions moments like when Joe the Plumber nailed him Laughing er ah I ah ah you know ah well I ah asI stated ah I ah think I ah answered that one already I ah can we move on ah er ah f------ teleprompter cmon keep up will ya, im gonna fire that dimwit whos supposed to give me the answers michelle are you there what the F--- someone que the hiphop will ya. Laughing
Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:26 am 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

I'm sure that these law abiding Americans who will be exercising their freedom of assembly and free speech will be labeled as radical rednecks by the Obamunists. So typical of the libs. Demonize all who oppose them.

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:45 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

is joe a plumber? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

just another radical nutjob.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:40 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Yup. A radical nutjob for asking Obama if buying a business that grossed over 250k would raise his taxes.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

If you dare ask THE ONE any unprepared for question you are radical according to the lib nutjobs. I ah I ah cant answer ah that ah at this er ah moment since my response has yet to loaded into my ah er ah trusty teleprompter. ladys and gents presenting THE ONE. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing

Link

you think thats nuts check this out.

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/
Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:16 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

as i understood the tax raise would apply to those business owners who netted over $250,000.00 a year. thats a big difference don't you agree ????

joe couldn't buy a hotdog Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:00 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Link
Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:59 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: