FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Ok libs you asked for it you got it.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Taxing small businesses out of America. 60% tax rates yup lets get those evil rich folks once and for all. Rolling Eyes

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07162009/news/regionalnews/dem_health_rx_a_poion_pill_in_ny_179525.htm

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:37 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

take the aluminum foil helmet off and walk outside.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:17 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
take the aluminum foil helmet off and walk outside.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

What, you would be happy with a tax rate of almost 60%? Now I know for a fact the libs are nutz!!! Well please feel free to send in a bit extra each month. Laughing

Pan8
Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:24 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

the key word in that quote is "could".
hell, the moon COULD hit the earth but, i doubt it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:23 pm 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

curious. how much of a percentage do employers currently spend on health care?

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:02 pm 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

My friends, I doubt anyone on this board even approaches six figures. Give up on the dream of making enough money one day to qualify for a higher tax rate to actually pay more the way Obama is proposing. Twotap, I'm certain you are not a college grad. Heck, the way you talk, I'd doubt you had a high school diploma. So what do you care? This isn't about the small business person. This is about wealthy people who make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year paying more in taxes. These same people who had their taxes slashed under Bush and we see how messed up the economy is now. I'm not saying the tax cuts caused the recession - but they sure as hell didn't help us get out of it.

Give up the dream. Unless you win the lottery when you buy your ticket at the liquor store after you purchase your big can of budweiser, you're never going to have that kind of money.
Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:43 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

ouch!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:58 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ah yes another enlightening post from fstar. Hey ass munch you dont have a clue about what I earn or have earned or my education. Im betting I could buy and sell a punk like you. You on the other hand have pretty much demonstrated that your just 6 or so taxpayer paid for credits away from getting that associate in arts degree from MCC. Ya baby old mutt hes one educated mother. Speaking of mothers I see where the welfare cheese truck will be making its rounds in Flints Public housing units this week. Make sure you, her and the rest of your fatherless brood as well as those other babies mommas whos you share space with gets your Governent funded lazy asses out to the parking lot and gets your fair share. Laughing By the how did you spend your fathers day, you my daddy you my daddy. Liberal jerkoff. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing hey bac kagin find that funny??? Laughing

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:17 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Now let me see, 50 million new people on gubment health care. Where are these doctors going to come from that will treat these 50 million? How many of these 50 mill are here as illegal aliens? Is it true we will all be taxed on this "free" health care?

If it sounds too good to be true, it is. I don't want your "free" health care! It's not the government's job to give health care to the masses.

So tell me FStar, on whose behalf do you lobby?

Pan8
Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:18 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
FStar schreef:
My friends, I doubt anyone on this board even approaches six figures.

Hey FStar, I have a news flash for ya son. 6 figures ain't shit anymore and when you start getting taxed on your "free health care" your taxes will go up, that is if you are not currently on Uncle sugar's teat. Shocked

Pan8
Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:24 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Obama "The Ones" socialized medicine fiasco is losing support faster than a broken jock strap. And thats among his Democrat cohorts. Laughing

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:41 pm 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

so pan, you make six figures? twotap, whatever. you say you could buy and sell a "punk" like me? what's your level of education? How much do you make? I for one know that I am; 1. smarter than you, 2. make a lot more money than you, 3. have a much more important and fulfilling job than you, 4. and probably have a better looking wife and kids than you.
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:39 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Like any of that means anything?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

2tap started this one dave... i personally find 2taps rhetoric disturbing yet enlightening and expected.

P.Y.
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:14 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
so pan, you make six figures? twotap, whatever. you say you could buy and sell a "punk" like me? what's your level of education? How much do you make? I for one know that I am; 1. smarter than you, 2. make a lot more money than you, 3. have a much more important and fulfilling job than you, 4. and probably have a better looking wife and kids than you.

Holy shit Baracko Bama is on the Flint forum. Laughing Laughing Actually backagain old Fstar is the one who started with the personal insults and I was just showing I can insult with the best of them. I see his recent post has kept up his idiotic demeanor. Hey Fstar ill show ya mine if you show me yours. Fuc---- liberal dimwit. Laughing Oh ya one more thing ill bet my Nova can blow the doors off anything your driving, oh wait a green mobile driver never mind. Laughing
Nova

wife.

kids

Your up Stud Laughing

Last edited by twotap on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:45 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: