FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Whos the idiot who came up with this.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Lets see old Willie Clinton said go ahead buy a home you cant afford the Government will help you, just call Freddie or Fannie. Isnt this what got us where we now are?

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/Story?id=8154897&page=1

Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:08 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

are you kidding?????? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:55 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Nope take that old clunker trade her in save the planet Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing and Obama motors will give you a rebate. We have money to burn. At least bacraoko does well tax dollars anyway.

Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:30 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

funny how you guys with new cars, great wages and healthcare whine when other folks get a break, knowing full well everything you have was fought for by those same liberals you now rail against!!! my, what a toothless tiger! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:52 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
funny how you guys with new cars, great wages and healthcare whine when other folks get a break, knowing full well everything you have was fought for by those same liberals you now rail against!!! my, what a toothless tiger! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey wait a minute, you libs believe in choice and those people that have what you mentioned above made a choice not to drop out of school, learn a skill, work hard, apply themselves and now enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Class warfare, right out of the lib play book.

Pan8
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey pan you left out getting knocked up and doing drugs. Very Happy

Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:13 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

wrong again einstein. liberals TOO enjoy those things. and LORD KNOWS plenty of good christian republican children get abortions and do drugs also... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:49 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Mommy why cant I have whats hes got, It aint fair. Laughing

Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:05 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

ahhhhh those good god fearing morally upright republicans...
oooops!!! whats this. tennessee state senator paul stanley(R), married father of two, who recently refused support for family services because " i don't believe young people should have sex before marriage anyway, has aproblem in that he and his 22 year-old "intern" have been making whoopie in his apartment. evidently her boyfriend tried to blackmail the honorable republican pro-life senator.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

what a ruse Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:01 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

At least its Hetrosexual relations the way god planned it, aint it wonderful. Very Happy

Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:30 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
wrong again einstein. liberals TOO enjoy those things. and LORD KNOWS plenty of good christian republican children get abortions and do drugs also... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yes libs do enjoy those things, libs that did not drop out of school, learned skills, worked hard (except ted kennedy) and made good choices. It's about life style and taking the right path in life. Those that fail to take the correct path are victims in the eyes of lib-suck politicians. "Boy, you be a victim of those mean republicans, the SOBs that they are."

Jumpin J Hosaphat BA, I do believe you have some conservative in ya!! Laughing

Pan8
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

never i declare.....NEVER!!!

whoa 2tap, don't forget your boy the men's room republican. Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:09 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Who said we forgot that pervert. Laughing By the way if he would have been a Democrat they would have given him a promotion for being brave enough to "Come Out" Laughing

Peter LaBarbera of Americans for Truth asserts that some Democrats are being hypocritical when they are expressing outrage about the Foley matter. LaBarbera says they “turned their backs” several years ago when the homosexual lover of Congressman Barney Frank (D-MA) was allegedly running a male prostitute ring out of Frank’s own apartment in Washington, DC. Despite that, Franks has been elected to 13 terms in the House, notes LaBarbera.

“Then there’s [Democratic Congressman] Gerry Studds who consorted with a [17-year-old] boy [in the 1970s] … and when the House voted to censure him [in 1983], Representative Studds turned his back on the House, defiant against them,” says LaBarbera. Studds was elected five times after the censure.

In LaBarbera’s opinion, Democrats have set the example for looking the other way when it comes to homosexual-related scandals among their own members.

Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

someone PLEASE give 2tap some kleenex! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Kleenex twotap dont need no friggin Kleenex I got both hands on the keyboard. As far as backagain thats why I removed my old ladys photo.
But ill put it back up one more time. Laughing
and now shes gone again. Laughing

Last edited by twotap on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:57 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: