FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Hey Barack keep your hands off our kids.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

We dont need your leftist agenda in the classroom.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ib8qja0qqnnbZFsHF7kP6GV9XVfQD9AG43GO0

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:03 pm 
Dan Moilanen
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
We dont need your leftist agenda in the classroom.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ib8qja0qqnnbZFsHF7kP6GV9XVfQD9AG43GO0

Yeah, because Reagan and H.W. Bush never addressed children in schools with their conservative agenda...

Oh wait...

http://www.dailykostv.com/w/002099/

God, you are such a knee-jerk, reactionary, populist moron.

"I am not a Marxist."
-Karl Marx
Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I thought you would like that. Laughing

Heres another for ya. Enjoy Liberal Jerk:lol: I can see you as one of the fawning parents. Laughing

Link

Heres an interesting quote from one of the elites.

"I have directed principals to have students and teachers view the president's message on Tuesday," Superintendent of Schools Dr. Arthur Tate Jr. said in a statement Thursday. "In some cases, where technology will not permit access to the White House Web site, DVDs will be provided to classes on subsequent days. I am not permitting parents to opt out students from viewing the president's message, since this is a purely educational event."

private schools home schooling jeez I wonder why they are so popular??

And of course this

Obama isn’t the first president to be criticized this way. O’Neill recalled President George H. W. Bush made televised address to students in October 1991 as campaign season was heating up. Many Democrats denounced Bush’s address as pure politics. What goes around. Laughing

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:31 am 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

Jesus very Christ - he's the president of the United States. Liberals didn't whine when a Republican president spoke to a class of school children. Hell, Bush was doing just that on 9-11.

Give this shit up. You fuckers are just making yourselves look like the ignorant asses you are.

God, you people are very dumb. I mean, really. You can't even see your own hypocrisy. The President of the United States has and should talk to school kids if he wants to. And, they will be thrilled to death to see it - either in person or on television.

What, are you ass hats so afraid that 6 and 7 year olds will be more open minded than you, or are you just afraid that they're more intelligent and therefore will expose you twats for what you are?

God damn you're very ignorant. I'm done with this very nonsense. I've got too much shit to do.
Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:28 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Now thats the Fstar we have come to know. Laughing

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:40 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

these guys really need hobbies. how moronic.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I agree your talking about fstar and Moilanen right. Hey if the messiah wants to preach to the kids let him do it live on primetime with mom and dad watching also.

My favorite quote "And, they will be thrilled to death to see it - either in person or on television".
How the vulgar language would you know that have you got a copy of the speech. Im am sure their are a multitude of parents who are raising their kids to be wary of anything coming from a politicans mouth especially a liberal one. By the way those parents who are allowing their kids to sing that stupid Obama song need to have child protective services investigate them. What a bunch of morons.

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:57 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

While I don't like anything the president says in public , come on, give it a rest. Bush talked to schoolkids, I think almost every president did,it is simply a good and rather cliche photo op. True the Left does seem to piss and moan when a conservative does the same thing their moutpieces do, we all know libs are entitled to employing a double standard in most issues. Don't ask me why this is so, it seems to be almost a tradition, but wait, we can't say that, Liberals hate those things. It is pretty well established that children ,most of the time, will grow up an adopt the political views of their parents anyway, so think of the president's address to the children as an opproutunity to tell your own kids why you agree with this man or why you don't . Perhaps over every classroom ( in all schools , public,private, primary ,secondary, colleges and in universities) a sign should be hung over the front of the room "Views expressed within this room may or not be reflective of reality and truth, listeners are to engage thier own evaulative processes before esposuing any views they hear within this space" Or as the old adage goes, "take with a grain of salt" . Parents, your kids are your chance to perserve your own values into the future, don't sit by passively when government run schools indoctrinate them, give your kids the benefit of your life experiences and values. TALK TO THEM !

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:30 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

And teach them how to tell when a politician is lieing, When their mouth is moving. I believe I was saying exactly the same thing you are only doing it in a matter to unhinge the whacko libs on this forum. I gotta say it worked. As far as giving it a rest you can if you want, myself I am going to give the Obamawhackonuts the same treatment they reserve for conservatives.

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:36 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

Twotap, I didnt watch that video prior to making the little contributiuon earlier, that video is chilling! Damm! Definetly a cult is developing around this man. What next? Rings and special oaths of loyalty to the ideas of Obama? Leonard Peikoff wrote a book called OMINOUS PARRALELS years back, I think many people reading this book at this stage of our history would be a good idea. Too Much in that book to account for in this posting but suffice to say,while Peikoff would certainly deny it, he would serve almost as being a "prophet"when it comes to this new strange twist in America's history. Twotap, I am very concerned about this country's direction after seeing this video.

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:26 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I believe a big shakeup is coming in 2010 and once again in 2012. I know folks who stayed home during the last prez election believing like myself if we only have two liberals to choose from make damn sure its a Democrat who gets the job. Speaking of videos ever see this one??

Link

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:06 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

where do you kats find this fool stuff???? 2tap, you believed sarah palin was going to carry mccain to the whitehouse too. the american public is just plain tired of you paranoid sky is falling wackjobs! you clowns had 8 years to do something good and didn't do anything but dump the country into the abyss! take that aluminum foil helmet off, go outside and breath in the beauty of earth and her creations. you guys make nuclear bombs out of firecrackers every day and it's sooo boring...rush is making all of you look like fools.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:46 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
2tap, you believed sarah palin was going to carry mccain to the whitehouse

Where did you come up with that??? Anyone even remotely conservative knew McCain didnt have a chance or couldnt muster the stomach to vote for him.. Palin was an entertaining distraction that actually gave you libs and the Messiah the night sweats but believe me 2010 will put an end to your POTLIUS"s rein on congress and ill bet 2012 has him shaking in his boots. As far as this video and the one before just goes to show you how many idiots actually believe that Obama is "THE ONE. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:08 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

That video with the young men , in para -military regalia,is comic with hints of of hero worship that, in this day in age , scary. I can see people being proud of their groups but if these were white men , in the the same sort of clothing, but in stead of shouting the desires of Obama, were shouting out the teachings and sayings of some neo Nazi leader the ADL ,the NAACP and all the group of people from the Southern Poverty Law Center would be all over the media outlets with those videos , crying FOUL ! Cults aren't a good thing, and this has all the markings of one.

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:09 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

aw tap, you were fawning and drooling all over sarah Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
several times you called her the new hope of the republican party. little did you know all she wanted from you was your money Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you want to talk scary, it's those idiotic nutjobs showing up at town hall meetings with weapons....now THATS scary and downright moronic!! Laughing

P.Y.
Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:18 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: