FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Michael Moore is Flint!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

"I don't have an 'interest' in Flint. I am Flint, just as anyone who was born and raised there is a part of it," Moore said in an interview between the showings. "Growing up there has had a profound effect on me."

This is 100% true.

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/09/michael_moore_screens_capitali.html

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

i can't wait to see it!!!! Cool

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:42 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

dumb as a bucket of rocks. Laughing hey fat Mikey what about your real hometown Davison. Confused

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:04 pm 
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

Mike Moore is a good hearted man who cares about all peoples of Flint.
Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:20 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

If he cares about Flint & it's people, why doesn't he live here? Why didn't he buy the capitol theater, renovate it & have his film festival here? When, if ever, will he put his money where his mouth is?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:54 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Mike Moore is a good hearted man who cares about all peoples of Flint.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mike Morre is a fatassed marxist who cares only about Mike Moore. Tell us one thing he has done for the peoples Very Happy of Flint. As far as blubberass putting his money where his mouth is well hes busy filling it with other stuff.

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:58 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

exposed corporate greed.........BIG TIME!!

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:18 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

And of course he will skip over and never make one of his dumbass films about the huge entitlement greed mentalty that got Barcracko elected in the first place. Mike moore is a fat discusting ex dope smoking anti American busness hippy long haired smelly creep who used capitalism to make himsef rich. By the way did you know the discusting F--- when he was publishing his trash anti capitalism newspaper on the corner of Lapeer and Genesee rd??? My self and the Burton PD did very well. Bunch of dumbass lib sheep and CAPITALISM made him rich beyond his goofy drug induced dreams. Any of you Mooore fans wanna Show me where I am wrong???

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:47 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

sure, look in a mirror. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you know damn well your gonna sneak and see his movie!! Laughing

P.Y.
Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:28 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
exposed corporate greed.........BIG TIME!!

So why doesn't he give away some more of his millions? Wink
Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:51 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

ask him adam. let me know what he tells you Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:49 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Maybe old lard ass will next do a documetary?? Laughing Laughing on some real greed and corruption and expose some more ACORN trivia, hell he could get the POTUS to direct it. I guess no one is going to step up with some real rebuttle on the facts about Mikey. of course we knew that already. Laughing

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:46 am 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
And of course he will skip over and never make one of his dumbass films about the huge entitlement greed mentalty that got Barcracko elected in the first place. Mike moore is a fat discusting ex dope smoking anti American busness hippy long haired smelly creep who used capitalism to make himsef rich. By the way did you know the discusting F--- when he was publishing his trash anti capitalism newspaper on the corner of Lapeer and Genesee rd??? My self and the Burton PD did very well. Bunch of dumbass lib sheep and CAPITALISM made him rich beyond his goofy drug induced dreams. Any of you Mooore fans wanna Show me where I am wrong???

You seem angry.
Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

ahhhh, he's pissed because his hero glen beck has been exposed as a wackjob by other "conservatives". Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
notice how he always attempts to interject acorn into every discussion. he's out of steam. america's recovering because we elected a much better regime and there are some old thinkers who just can't handle the truth !!!

P.Y.
Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:58 pm 
terrybankert
F L I N T O I D

I AM FLINT!!!!!!....also.....

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: