FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: THE EGO HAS LANDED
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Too bad Rezko, Daly and the rest of Obamas crooked crew it aint happnin. Laughing
Another defeat for the guy who thought he was KING of the world.

Obama + Michelle x Oprah= Zero

Oct 2, 2009 10:27 am US/Central O NO!! CHICAGO LOSES 2016 OLYMPICSCOPENHAGEN, Denmark (CBS)

Despite four years, millions of dollars in planning and a last-ditch pitch from President Obama, the Chicago 2016 Olympic bid ultimately fell short.

The City of Chicago was eliminated in the first round of voting, before any host city was selected.

An expert called it the "biggest shock in IOC history."

A disappointed USOC President Larry Probst left the venue and refused to comment, saying the Chicago delegation would respond later.

Supporters gathered in Chicago were equally shocked. Many left the rally in Daley Plaza in tears.
Sad ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeez I cant imagine why?? the most corrupt city government in the country along with out of control crime, looks like someone on the voting panel had some common sense.

Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:20 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

If you were going to go to the Olympics, where would you rather go; Chicago, or Rio?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

well....the truth is there has never been an olympics in south america. it was simply their turn although i appreciate the effort to bring foriegn dollars to the u.s. Wink Wink

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:46 pm 
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

Mr. Twotap, you better not disrespect the President! You are clearly just as Mr. Jimmy Carter said " don't like him cause your racist"

quote:
twotap schreef:
Too bad Rezko, Daly and the rest of Obamas crooked crew it aint happnin. Laughing
Another defeat for the guy who thought he was KING of the world.

Obama + Michelle x Oprah= Zero

Oct 2, 2009 10:27 am US/Central O NO!! CHICAGO LOSES 2016 OLYMPICSCOPENHAGEN, Denmark (CBS)

Despite four years, millions of dollars in planning and a last-ditch pitch from President Obama, the Chicago 2016 Olympic bid ultimately fell short.

The City of Chicago was eliminated in the first round of voting, before any host city was selected.

An expert called it the "biggest shock in IOC history."

A disappointed USOC President Larry Probst left the venue and refused to comment, saying the Chicago delegation would respond later.

Supporters gathered in Chicago were equally shocked. Many left the rally in Daley Plaza in tears.
Sad ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeez I cant imagine why?? the most corrupt city government in the country along with out of control crime, looks like someone on the voting panel had some common sense.
Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:39 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

silly season. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing wheres cryin ass lyin glenn beck? Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:29 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

I don't like any president we had since I started voting, I will disrespect any and all I don't think well of, I bet people who say not to disrespect Obama mocked Bush and other presidents, so why treat this man with more respect than the rest were treated with? How or what does "disrespecting " mean Lakewoman? Does meaning respecting a president to go along with all he says and does? Never done that to any of the past ones , sure won't do that with this current one. If a person wants to be the president he or she should have to accept the fact a lot of the people won't like what they are saying or doing. Simple as that, they have to toughen up or get out of the office.

Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:35 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

OK ms lakewoman ill just disrespect him because as we suspected hes turning out to be even less qualified for the job than first thought. JIMMY CARTER Rolling Eyes that old fool gets more senile everyday. Laughing Laughing Anyhow thanks for reposting my very accurate post about baracko. Laughing

Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:52 pm 
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

I will tell you like it is, he is a wonderful man and you need to respect him. You talk in a certain way that makes me think you don't like black people.
Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:54 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Respect someone that wants to see Israel destroyed? Respect someone that says any disagreement with Obama is racist?

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:49 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
You talk in a certain way that makes me think you don't like black people.

Oh Ya the tired old wornout racism charge if you dont like Obama. YAWN

Respect the biggest leftist to ever occupy the whitehouse give me a break
By the way, what ever happened to Barackos mom?? Laughing or his granny you know that "typical white person" Laughing

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:19 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
LakeWoman50 schreef:
I will tell you like it is, he is a wonderful man and you need to respect him. You talk in a certain way that makes me think you don't like black people.

We've lived at our present home 41 years. ALL of our neighbors are black, and they're the best neighbors we've ever had. We, and our neighbors don't see color; it's obvious you do.

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:17 am 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

Sometimes when people know that there has been tense situations between the groups they belong to ( like the black-white case in the U.S) both parties come to realize that the hostilties and attitudes have to be questioned and ,hopefully , cease. Both parties realize that continuing with hostilties is just simply stupid. Calling someone a racist at every turn is just wrong. I have never agreed with Universal Health Care even when the Clintons were pusing for it, and both them and I are white. It isn't racist to question how this will be paid for, who is going to pay for it, who is going to get benefit from it and how it is going to be implemented . All of these concerns and questions should be answered . Social Security is in trouble, we have a shrinking tax base to draw from , Medicare and Medicade are facing troubled times. So to keep adopting more programs where the future funding is of major concern is not smart. Simple as that. Anyone who wants to call it a racist notion to ask these sorts of questions is just trying to blindside people . Let's keep to the things that are of concern to the issue, not degenerating into name calling and race baiting.

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:36 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
Respect someone that wants to see Israel destroyed?

I'd rather we spent the money to save places like Flint Michigan than Televiv but who really cares about saving American cities when we can preserve more imprtant Israeli cities.

"Since 1985, the United States has
provided nearly $3 billion in grants annually to Israel."

I'd personally rather keep more of my paycheck and not have a portion of it sent over to Israel.

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:34 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

Adam, All sorts of cuts will have to be on the table, that means all payments to our "friends" , which of course means no cash, no friendship. We have to cut the funds going to all countries, not just Israel. But even to say that you run the risk of being labeled as anti Semite . The United States has to scale back all of it's spending, both domestic and foreign. We simply can not sustain our current levels of funding to the rest of the globe. I don't understand why the interests of a country of over 300 million people ( the United States) has to be subordinated to the interests of a country of less than 8 million people ( Israel) . I say this now, I will await the charges of anti Semtism, Holocaust denying and being a Neo Nazi (if not an out and out Nazi) . I am none of the above but I will be labeled that anyway. And so will you young Adam, be prepared for that. Especially in this forum, which has some really bitter people doing most of the posting . And when you broach the topic of funding Israel be prepared for serious name calling. So if there is anyone out there who can make a case , other than the tired old cliche of Israel being the only "democracy" in "that part of the world" please, by all means, post it. I have serious doubts if the Arabs there see Israel as being 'democratic" . And no, I am not pro Palestenian either. If they want to have a chance of being taken seriously the Arabs will have to find better and more moral leaders than those they have already. I have never been a fan of terrorists, and that is all the PLO is ,and they haven't changed much.We have, I am afraid, entangled ourselves in a net that will be impossible to escape from. Now what is that old expression ,oh yes, "the path to hell is paved with good intentions' , I guess that is a fitting one to leave off with.

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:48 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

geee. still havent seen anyone accuse you of being anti-semitic or a nazi.

P.Y.
Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:55 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: