FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Obamas accomplishments.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Link

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:17 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

a comedy show. entertainment just like hannity and rimbaugh. just something to laugh at. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:53 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

What part aint true??? Laughing

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:01 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

Rolling Eyes There isn't even an argument there - the fact that Obama hasn't accomplished an intense list of things in the first year of his presidency, especially considering the reach of some of his ideas, is not surprising. The fact that you posted this just shows how far you are reaching yourself to vindicate your position which, sadly, this video will not do for you.

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:27 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Dont forget domet these are the same SNL folks who gave you all your talking points about Bush and Palin of course that was hillarious back then. by the way just which of those campaign promises has your boy Bracko kept??

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:49 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

it's been what.....9 months??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

quit yer sniveling.............. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:05 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Dont forget domet these are the same SNL folks who gave you all your talking points about Bush and Palin of course that was hillarious back then. by the way just which of those campaign promises has your boy Bracko kept??

I don't watch SNL - I think it's incredibly unfunny and has been for.. well for a long time. As for "talking points" - I don't know why we have to keep covering this territory. I don't make "talking points," and I certainly don't get them from a bunch of idiots trying too hard to be funny.

Not that parts of the segment didn't make me smile a bit, sometimes SNL does an alright job. Of course, I also thought the Palin sketches were pretty funny, though I caught them after they had aired. But they were funny because Palin made it so obvious that she's an idiot that it's impossible not to take potshots at her. Hell, Palin is funny without SNL - she's practically a laugh riot in her own right, dontcha know.

Finally, looking at what promises he has "kept" - again I don't know why you think I am responsible for explaining liberals to you. Regardless of that, you cannot claim that a president has not kept their campaign promises until they are done being president, can you? I don't recall Obama ever saying, "I will ensure these promises are carried out within 6 months of my election!" Politics is a long and grueling process and along the way he will either succeed or fail miserably. In the meantime, you don't have a logical or rational leg to stand on in claiming that his campaign promises are unfulfilled.

However, you should take some time and look the question up yourself. You will find that Obama has been working on quite a number of his campaign promises, and that's where they sit. Of course, you could also just take a comedian's half-asked attempt at humor for it, but I honestly think you're better than that.

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:19 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: