FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: The Ryan Eashoo Show
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Check out my new talk show and let me know what you think...

http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=186048956

Post Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

You have an excellent voice for radio maybe you missed your calling. Very Happy

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Wow I actually received a compliment!! Thanks twotap I do appreciate that very much.

quote:
twotap schreef:

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

Dont let it go to your head Ryan, you should put more efforts in
your radio talking.

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
Wow I actually received a compliment!! Thanks twotap I do appreciate that very much.

quote:
twotap schreef:

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:33 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

Lakewoman, what do you suggest Ryan do? I think he is almost a natural at radio. You seem to be very critical of him, why?
I see the people of flinttalkradio extended an invatation for you to suggest people you would want to see on flinttalkradio, have you made any suggestions yet?

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:54 pm 
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

Today was a good show for Ryan I got to admit you know.

quote:
Elias12 schreef:
Lakewoman, what do you suggest Ryan do? I think he is almost a natural at radio. You seem to be very critical of him, why?
I see the people of flinttalkradio extended an invatation for you to suggest people you would want to see on flinttalkradio, have you made any suggestions yet?
Post Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:12 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

good man ryan....keep on pushing!!!!

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:22 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Hold the press!!! Are you giving me a compliment?

quote:
LakeWoman50 schreef:
Today was a good show for Ryan I got to admit you know.

quote:
Elias12 schreef:

Post Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:31 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

www.TheRyanEashooShow.com

Post Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:33 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Wow you're already up to 1,000 views. You should put you stuff on cable too and go for like 10,000. Maybe you can get some people from Cali flying in for the vampire ball. Wink

Post Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:06 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Adam, how can I get it on channel 17?

quote:
Adam schreef:
Wow you're already up to 1,000 views. You should put you stuff on cable too and go for like 10,000. Maybe you can get some people from Cali flying in for the vampire ball. Wink

Post Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:23 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

We are working with Ted and Paul to get shows on ch 17.
www.TheRyanEashooShow.com

Post Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
Adam, how can I get it on channel 17?

quote:
Adam schreef:

Witrh I'm guessing between $20 and $40 a show. You could see if you can get the time slot when you're live on the internet although that could cause confusion for callers. We're supposed to be able to do live broadcasts on Comcast according to the old contract from what I've been told. Maybe you would have enough pull to bring us into the 21st century.

Post Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:22 am 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

Do it Ryan, get people talking.
Post Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:53 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Thanxs Pal for listening and supporting not only my show but all the shows and www.FlintTalkRadio.com.

Post Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:14 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: