FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Update on Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Joe tells Obama and that Napoltaino gal to kiss his ass. Limp wristed libs arent doing squat about the illegal invasion.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gqkxAbwklmMogwQte-JHN_SEp4jgD9BCHREG4

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:55 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

oh yeah, and bush for the past 9 yeqars did something??? Laughing Laughing Laughing
don't you have a memory???? Laughing Laughing or is it purely selective Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:05 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Bush did nothing he whimped under to the whiny libs . Does that mean we cant raise hell because Obama and his crew are following suit??

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:25 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

oh no, be my guest. i'd like to see something done also.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:38 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

That means you must support the only guy doing somethng sheriff JOE.

Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:48 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

that means since i've been out west i've seen just how much of a problem it is. currently i'm no more than 7 miles from tijuana. the illegal thing is much larger than what is shown on the news. it's big...

P.Y.
Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:57 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

So there is no problem rounding up the illegals (who by the way are mostly hispanic and which is why Sheriff Joes people stop Hispanics) shipping them back, and getting them out of the taxpayers wallets. Not to mention of course the way out of proportion crime, glad we agree. and your right the lib media is covering this up. Thanks to Fox news for showing how big a problem it really is. You may just have got on domets shit list with your last post.

Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:25 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

hey man, stuff happens almost every day here. take a trolley downtown diego and there are border patrol agents watching and questioning all latinos and they better know some american history. it's big here. i'm not saying joe is right or wrong, i'm just stating what i see.

P.Y.
Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:57 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well at least you can see where Joes coming from on this. Its a friggin invasion which no other country on earth would allow. Remember the uproar from the libs about the minutemen who were doing the job Bush refused to do? We need armed troops on the border now. By the way,I know for a fact I will never spend one day in his or any other jail. I obey the law. pretty simple and not hard to understand.

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:50 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

i'll tell you. if wealth runs this country, and it does, the government would have cured this problem a long time ago. 90% of most "service" jobs and virtually all commercial and residential construction is manned by latinos. I'm a 1/4 mile from general dynamics shipyard and 90% of shipyard employees are latinos. i'm sure the shipyards are manned legally, what with the homeland security stuff going on these days but i believe if there wasn't a need for labor the borders would have been secure years ago. this was all planned by those rich people you wish to pay less taxes. all through the southeast there are plants hiring illegals for less money. remember the governments unwillingness to implement the federal I.D. program which by the way is some 90% accurate? Bush and co. dumped that bill. Joe is just a guy attempting to do his job "cowboy style" because he has no governmental support. the problem is the upper 5% who own the big businesses. liberals didn't have shit to do with the influx of illegals.

P.Y.
Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:40 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

liberals didn't have shit to do with the influx of illegals. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Democrat libtards see the next ethnic group they can coddle from cradle to grave once they make them legal. Cmon backagain thats millions of voters who depend on the democraps for all their needs. I know your not going to like this but its exactly why the democrats coddle to the blacks you know it and so does everyone else. Now they have a brand new source to work with.

A need for labor with 10% unemployment???

Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:40 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

hey, talk to the people who have been in charge the last 10 years...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing this didn't just start happening.
business needed labor.

democrats coddle to "you blacks"....ha ha ha ha ha. well i'll tell you something 2tap. i and other "you blacks" vote democratic because democrats listen to our need. "you blacks" would love to vote republican if there was something to draw upon. yea yea, "you blacks" are aware republicans were for equal opportunity in the old days (reconstruction), but we've also seen so much race baiting by republicans, this black guy has no need for them. the earliest race baiting i recall was george H.W. bush's bullshit commercial about "rape and murder", showing some picture (darkened of course) of some black murderer and claiming the democratic candidate wouldn't kill a murderer even if his wife was the victim. don't remember the guys name but i recall how silly he looked in an army helmet.

as far as i'm concerned, republicans have used dirty racist tactics for a long long time, stevie wonder can see why blacks, latinos AND whites voted to get the bums out. you guys do this silly stuff and think the american public forgets but we don't. we bide our time which we did.

P.Y.
Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:28 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
i and other "you blacks" vote democratic because democrats listen to our need. "you blacks" would love to vote republican if there was something to draw upon. yea yea, "you blacks" are aware republicans were for equal opportunity in the old days (reconstruction), but we've also seen so much race baiting by republicans, this black guy has no need for them. the earliest race baiting i recall was george H.W. bush's bullshit commercial about "rape and murder", showing some picture (darkened of course) of some black murderer and claiming the democratic candidate wouldn't kill a murderer even if his wife was the victim. don't remember the guys name but i recall how silly he looked in an army helmet.

as far as i'm concerned, republicans have used dirty racist tactics for a long long time, stevie wonder can see why blacks, latinos AND whites voted to get the bums out. you guys do this silly stuff and think the american public forgets but we don't. we bide our time which we did.

Right you guys do have major needs like the need for welfare, food stamps, housing assistance etc because democrats have done a good job of protecting the many desperate and potentially cheap black laborers from being "taken advantage" of. Why higher poor blacks when you can get rich whtie kids from better schools for the same price they are forced to pay?

To top it off after the poor black youth can't get jobs and try "hustlin" we have "Obama prevention" officers to help them get introduced to the criminal justice system so they don't have to worry about getting away like that Obama drug user guy did and then became president.

Post Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:39 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

Laughing Laughing Laughing your a funny kid Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:45 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

What's funny is how people like you can think our rising unemployment = an improving economy.

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:09 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: