FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Where is Lakewoman??

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

Hey, has anyone heard from Lakewoman? I keep hoping she calls in to set up an interview with Mr Moss on his show. It dawned on me that I haven't see her posting lately. Does anyone know who she is ? I really want to talk to her so please, let her know I am asking about her. Thanks!
Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:36 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

don't know the answer to that but!!!! did anyone contact you about the dog problem the elderly lady has?? i certainly hope so!!

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:47 pm 
ConcernedCitizen
F L I N T O I D

I heard a rumor that Lakewoman and Derrick1965 were the same person. And they both mysteriously disappeared after the elections. I believe they were from Lawler's camp, since most of what they posted was to support Lawler. I may be wrong, but that is my suspicion.
Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 pm 
ConcernedCitizen
F L I N T O I D

I stand corrected. I just saw a post by Derrick1965.
Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:16 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Back Again- The lady did not want to go on the radio. Woodrow Stanley's office is now involved and Child Protective Services visited. Neighbors are not sure but believe the dogs may be gone. They have periodically kept them in the house. Imagine the stench1
Usewick, the property owner, is the same guy who owned the notorious Fisher Hotel that had all of the drug and prostitution issues. Neighbors have also witnessed and reorted drug and other illegal activities.
I just saw a report critical of the family Independence Agency for their failure to act on welfare fraud cases.
Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 pm 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

BA, I think I did ask that person who had that dog problem if they wanted to come nto the studio or do a call in about that, but thanks for the reminder. And BA, if you ever want to call in for a show let me know.
Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:03 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

aw john thanks but i've been away almost 2 years. can i find your show on the net?

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:46 am 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

Back Again, you can find all the shows that go on at flinttalkradio.com To find the shows you want you simply click on the " videos" box ,4th box from the left near the top of the webpage, it will take you to the whole array of recent shows we have done. And even with you having been gone for a bit it would be good to hear what you saw and learned here and what you think sounds promising . Hope to hear from you soon Back Again. Flint has to keep in touch with it's "ex-pat" population. Someday the debris may be cleared, the fires put out and calm restored so people may want to come back to this city. This city I have a love/hate relationship with, like an annyoing family member who you want to write off but has so many redeeming attributes you just can't make that leap. The town has been the place where 5 generations of my family has lived. I grew up knowing people who had known my dad, his parents , his grandparents and even his great-grandmother and now my sister has raised her daughter here. 5 generations in the city of Flint alone, 2 other generations just lived a few miles from the city proper. So hearing from people who had to leave or chose to leave is the bitter medicine we need to help us back to health. Hope to here from you soon Back Again
Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:18 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

thank you brother john.... Smile Smile

P.Y.
Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:50 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: