FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Here we have the most outrageous comment of the day

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Nobel-winning Obama defends war in call for peace
By BEN FELLER Associated Press Writer The Associated Press
Thursday, December 10, 2009 4:39 PM EST

Newly enshrined among the world's great peacemakers
What the f--- is this the worlds great peacemakers crap Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:04 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

he's making sense out of the abject disaster left by your favorite president and evidently, it appears to be working. now just think how peaceful it would be if W hadn't swaggered america into the iraqi debacle.. you should support your commander in chief!!!

Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:43 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Actually what hes doing in the photo is drawing attention to the fact his teleprompter screen went black and he got nothin to say. Laughing

Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:10 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

well, the guy's been sayin something hasn't he!!! NOW STAND UP AND CHEER YOUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF !!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:21 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Why sure I will just like you cheered bush for preventing another Terrorist attack on US soil something Nobama cant claim. Laughing

Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

he can't???? why i can't recall any recent terrorist attacks anything approaching 911!! sooo, did a ghost prevent it?? Laughing Laughing Laughing
the fact is we have an excellent fbi and cia IF left to do their jobs.

P.Y.
Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:40 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Cant recall aye ill refresh your memory a bit. Oh thats right your potus said nothing to jump to conclusions about. Rolling Eyes

Maj. Nidal Hasan has already been charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder after the Nov. 5 shooting in a building at the Texas Army post where soldiers must go before being deployed. Witnesses said he jumped on a desk and shouted "Allahu Akbar!" - Arabic for "God is great!"

Obama urges Congress to put off Fort Hood probe
By PHILIP ELLIOTT (AP) – Nov 14, 2009

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Saturday urged Congress to hold off on any investigation of the Fort Hood rampage until federal law enforcement and military authorities have completed their probes into the shootings at the Texas Army post, which left 13 people dead.

On an eight-day Asia trip, Obama turned his attention home and pleaded for lawmakers to "resist the temptation to turn this tragic event into the political theater."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And one of my favorite days storys.

Oslo 'Save the Children' concert replaces absent Obama with his cardboard cutout... Which is probably just as effective a leader. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Perhaps the greatest measure of Obama's declining support is that just 50% of voters now say they prefer having him as President to George W. Bush, with 44% saying they'd rather have his predecessor. Given the horrendous approval ratings Bush showed during his final term that's somewhat of a surprise and an indication that voters are increasingly placing the blame on Obama for the country's difficulties instead of giving him space because of the tough situation he inherited. The closeness in the Obama/Bush numbers also has implications for the 2010 elections.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

That loud noise you just heard is the sound of thousands of liberal heads exploding simultaneously
Laughing Laughing

Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:55 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

P.Y.
Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:15 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

What did you do go back to bed?? Laughing

Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:20 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: