FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: dale kildee.......
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
back again
F L I N T O I D

has delivered again!!!! that guy is simply great for flint. i applaud him with utmost respect!!!!!

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:19 pm 
Pachuco
F L I N T O I D

Yeah he is, he just moves too slow and wears way too much damn make-up!
Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:44 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Kildee is a scary man with all the makeup, I don't think the rotting corpse of Lenin ( BA's and Lil ACORN's hero in Soviet land) has as much makeup as Kildee has. What new social program (paid for by already over taxes people) has Kildee come up with now? More money for ACORN?
Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:59 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

gee, have you thought about reading the local news? you can find out some neat stuff by reading my brother. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
could YOU step into his shoes and do anything near what he's accomplished for this area? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:35 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

BA, I figure he has done what he always has done,came up with some more tax payer money and using it to keep his ass in office like he has done for decades. And to answer your question,no, I wouldn't step into his shoes, I can't justify forcing people to fork over more of their hard earned cash for some more give away programs. And look at the shape this area is in, hell, I think I remember reading somewhere you don't even live here. So Kildee has done a lot which probably led to the demise of this place. But he is a Democrat, so he could do anything and still keep his seat . And people wonder why nothing changes in this area. And before little ACORN and you (BA) start to chime in about the state of affairs that Bush II left this country in, I ask you this, when did I EVER say I liked BUSH I OR BUSH II? Sorry I just think Kildee is out of ideas and should retire on his own accord. Likely though they will have to carry him our of his office though. Oh well I guess, at least from what I heard he is not demonstrably corrupt, and that, coming from me, is about the highest praise I will give any politican.
Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:16 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Oh, I see Kildee has somehow to keep the post offices here in Flint open. Nice, I do just think it is delaying the thing that which is inevitable, them closing up. We have a huge population decline, we have no hope of bringing more people here and look at where we are discussing this on, the internet. I knew a man who worked for 28 years for the US Post Office, retiring from there in the early 90's . I asked him about what he thought about the post offices being hit hard bey emails and people using email instead of letter writing and the post office. He said to me, 'hell ,things change, I am glad I had a job but how many milkmen do you see anymore, how many blacksmiths , how many horses and buggies on the road? Not many, right? So the post offices may eventually close but that is the way life is" , Evenutally the post offices may be close, that's a fact. Sorry people but the fact I learned from being here in Flint all my life the one thing I know is a given, and that is Flint is dying. Ain't nothing going to stop it, and you yutzes keep voting in some guy who hasnt done much to reverse this trend. Argue against that ol BA.
Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:38 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

40 years of demoncrats thats what you get. If we only had just a few more tax dollars. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:58 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

I think Kildee was owed a few million in handouts for voting for hundreds of billions in bailouts.
Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:29 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

pissed pissed, my main man pissed.........
1. i own a home in flint that my daughter lives in while i'm gone.
2. you ARE aware that part of dales job consists of redirecting our taxes back to our area correct? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
3. what exactly has dale kildee done to "contribute to the demise of this place"? Shocked
4. i don't believe i've seen any comments about W..???? huh ????
5. yes, eventually some post offices may close, and ???????
6. what person would YOU suggest we vote in to make a difference????

please bless me with your wisdom in answering the aforementioned questions YOU raised??

P.Y.
Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:47 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Adam , Twotap, From what I have seen Democrats have this built in voting block that will vote REGARDLESS of how the politican does JUST because they are Democrats and love to give out other people's money and those people just love thinking they are entitled to someone else's money. Now Dale is not a horrible man, but hell he has been in office since 1977 , got reelected something like 14 or 15 times but the area he represents doesn't seem to be getting any better and much of that is tied to level of taxation businesses face when they start here but nobody addresses this because ol Kildee loves tax money to give out like it is candy. I know Kildee is a rep to the federal level , but man, taxes here in Michigan have to be lowered to businesses may want to relocate here. Kildee has just been there too long , time to get someone else in there.
Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:47 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Nothing new to see. For years and years the demoncrats have promised all them depressed folks that they will solve all their problems if they just return em One more time. And like the good sheep they are they do. Laughing Laughing

Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:25 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
pissed pissed, my main man pissed.........
1. i own a home in flint that my daughter lives in while i'm gone.
2. you ARE aware that part of dales job consists of redirecting our taxes back to our area correct? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
3. what exactly has dale kildee done to "contribute to the demise of this place"? Shocked
4. i don't believe i've seen any comments about W..???? huh ????
5. yes, eventually some post offices may close, and ???????
6. what person would YOU suggest we vote in to make a difference????

please bless me with your wisdom in answering the aforementioned questions YOU raised??

2. He's a miserable failure. Has he even returned 1% of our tax dollars back?
3. He helped f up our whole country by voting for Bush and Obamas trashy government expansions.
6. Someone else.

Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:03 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
1pissedoffguy schreef:
Now Dale is not a horrible man, but hell he has been in office since 1977 , got reelected something like 14 or 15 times but the area he represents doesn't seem to be getting any better and much of that is tied to level of taxation businesses face when they start here but nobody addresses this because ol Kildee loves tax money to give out like it is candy. I know Kildee is a rep to the federal level , but man, taxes here in Michigan have to be lowered to businesses may want to relocate here. Kildee has just been there too long , time to get someone else in there.

Have you looked at his voting record? He might not be a horrible person but I'd classify his voting record as horrible.
Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:10 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

i'm sorry adam, my post was directed toward the esteemed pissed although i'm sure he'll appreciate you giving him something to use. i already know how you feel about dale kildee. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:27 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Yeah I never supported Bush and Obama's wars and the bailouts like your boy Kildee.
Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:37 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: