FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Paging Mr. Darwin

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Man shoots himself while pistol whipping another man.
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/12/police_release_details_on_mond.html

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

I file that person under the "too stupid to live " category. But I bet his violent, moronic criminal has offspring we all have to now support .Too many programs out that ensure the survival of the stupid and the violent elements of our society. Darwin's theory may be correct, too bad we went in the entire wrong direction and developed compassion for those lacking in cranial capacity.
Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:00 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

thus, you my "brather" are allowed to live. be thankful. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

BA,,you are a great case for retroactive abortion. Too bad they didn't toss you out and keep the after birth.
Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:05 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

sure my brilliant "brather" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:32 pm 
Domet
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Too many programs out that ensure the survival of the stupid and the violent elements of our society. Darwin's theory may be correct, too bad we went in the entire wrong direction and developed compassion for those lacking in cranial capacity.

Darwin's theory has nothing to do with stupidity or violence - if either of those things makes something more capable of reproducing before its death then it has an evolutionary advantage. You should really do some reading before you start using basic science to back up your sad delusions about the world at large, Pissed.

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:12 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Domet, , i am saying that these social programs we have in place just make it easier for the stupid to keep on reproducing .If they were left to their own abilities for survival they would soon die off. I know something about what evolution is about , those individuals which are better outfitted to survive will and typically ( according the theory) those fit enough to survive , will survive , thus they pass on their attributes to their offspring. The way this society is now constructed we simply force others to susidize the existence of those who typically would not be able to survive on their own. We place greater burdens on those who are better fit to survive ( those who would be more likely to survive out with societal intervention) and thus make the better fit for survival pack animals for those who less fit to survive. Tell me now Little ACORN, where do I err? And Back Again, I doubt if you can add anything to this conversation of any worth. So now I will await some stupid little smiley faces
Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:30 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

well superior human, why don't you and a few of your "homies" capture a bunch of those you feel add nothing to the human experience and corral them in atwood stadium.......... whats next oh superior one? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

and by the way my superior "brather", depending on the definition of "fit to survive, are you aware you would make someones list to join the others in atwood stadium? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:13 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Again BACK AGAIN,you demonstrate you aren't able to understand things that are simply stated . I just say not to feed the stupid, nowhere did I say anything more sinister that that. I am not part of the welfare set , I never gotten a damn dime from any taxpayers for my existence. I think we should force people to have to accept the consequences that their actions create. So I guess that does make me superior to many others, the simple fact I think that those who do bad things should alone bear the consequences of their actions. I know, you and whinny Little ACORN see that statement as horrible, but that is the way I think. If you want to be the wet nurse and nanny for the world, be my guest. I do extend some consideration to your limited ability to understand what I am saying. And since it is a holiday I will leave off with this, we will be ripping into one another very soon and I am looking forward to it.
Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:52 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

you have a mysteriously functioning mind. Wink Wink Wink Wink

P.Y.
Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:42 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: