FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Inez Brown's office is fire hazard
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

I was wondering if anyone else has seen Inez Brown's office on the 2nd floor of city hall? Mounds of papers stacked up over 46 inches in some places. The cleaning staff are no longer allowed into her private office.
Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
FlintCityMole schreef:
I was wondering if anyone else has seen Inez Brown's office on the 2nd floor of city hall? Mounds of papers stacked up over 46 inches in some places. The cleaning staff are no longer allowed into her private office.

You actually took a yard stick and measured this pile of papers? Wow, talk about being through. Does she do her job? A person who does their job will often not have a clean desk or a tidy office. I always heard a lot of good things about this woman . I remember when Don "Wacko" Williamson tried to have her barred from City Hall.
Why do people stay in this town? OH YEAH, most of us are poor bastards and can't escape.
Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:32 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Ms. Brown is a awesome woman who goes above and beyond for this town. The tidiness of her desk shouldn't be any indicator of her brillant service to our community. I would hope the "mole" would spend more time working than doing stuff they shouldn't be doing.

Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

What's she trying to hide?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:55 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

INTERVENTION NEEDED!

Ryan-Take a "chill plll". This is the third office Inez hs filled up as she allegedly moves when she can no longer function. Her paper hoarding is notorious. Everything that goes to council has 2 copies; one for the file and 1 for her. Many good people can have serious issues like this. Look at Clean House and Hoarders television shows.

BA this is not just messy. The stack of papers along her office wall almost completely blocks her from sight. You can barely see the top of her head.

Last edited by untanglingwebs on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:31 am 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
. The stack of papers along her office wall almost completely blocks her from sight. You can barely see the top of her head.

That's a bit of a stretch.
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:39 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Have you been in the office behind the counter recently. I could only see her hair.
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:49 am 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

I work at city hall and we have measured it.

quote:
Josh Freeman schreef:
quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
. The stack of papers along her office wall almost completely blocks her from sight. You can barely see the top of her head.

That's a bit of a stretch.
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:07 am 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

Mr. Eashoo I have a great job and its easier than ever. Since the dictator is gone I can relax at work and do what I want when I want.

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Ms. Brown is a awesome woman who goes above and beyond for this town. The tidiness of her desk shouldn't be any indicator of her brillant service to our community. I would hope the "mole" would spend more time working than doing stuff they shouldn't be doing.

Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:17 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Be careful mole as IS can track your computer usage.
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:04 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

honestly with all the controversial stuff going on at city hall, i find this particular concern silly. does the lady need filing space? does the lady need staff? has anyone asked her how she could be helped? this lady has done her job well for years, never controversial, never dumb. can you imagine working for a guy who was attempting to get you fired and then this current city hall turmoil. christ!!!!! yet, her job is being done. perhaps someone should take a walk every now and then in city hall to see who's doing what.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:09 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Back Again- She is a HOARDER! That can be a problem in a business setting.
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:02 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
FlintCityMole schreef:
Mr. Eashoo I have a great job and its easier than ever. Since the dictator is gone I can relax at work and do what I want when I want.

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Hey, FlintCityMole, if that is how you choose to spend your time on MY dime I want your ass fired. Let's get that dictator back so things will get done in this city. And for those people saying Ms. Brown is a hoarder I think you all are just having too much time on your hands watching TV. This country has gone stupid! Everyone has some sort of problem requiring an "intervention' , that or medication. I am sick of hearing crap like this . Not everyone is some pathetic case waiting for members of Community Mental Health to show up.
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:27 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Ms Brown's job one that requires paper work being kept? "City Clerk" , the title seems( to me at least) to suggest paperwork and forms and keeping them . I don't know,just a thought.
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:31 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Maybe the shredder is broke & she's afraid of dumpster divers. Or, she's a hoarder.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: