FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: What do Ketterin students think of our new DDA director?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

http://www2.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=24657&page=3
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

After looking at her ratings on Rate My Teacher dot com. I noticed she is very popular with the boys.

http://www2.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=24657&page=3
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

Picture of her:

http://www.kettering.edu/visitors/storypics/Caron.jpg
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:33 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

MOle- What does Career Orientation have to do with the DDA? So, she is an easy teacher who gives out 100's, easy to look at and knows what to do in Flint. And this qualifies her how?

Wallings wife might need to be careful!
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:18 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Maybe it's a good thing Eason is rumored to be leaving soon. Laughing

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

Sounds like a whore to me
Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:32 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

This political payoff!
Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 am 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

You betcha! Lets see how smart these city council people are when they vote this resolution.

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
This political payoff!
Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:57 am 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

For Larry Ford:

Poplar
Sarginson ( cause he hates Walling )
Neeley
Freeman

For Caron:
Kincaid ( cause he hates Ford )
Delrico ( cause he has to kiss the mayors ass all the time and they are grooming him to run for mayor )
Nolden
Dale Weighill
Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:59 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Sarginson signed Walling's symbolic pact. But that was probably because of allegations Wallng is not taking care of 8th ward problems, such as the sinking street corners off Miller Rd.

Lawlor will no doubt goose step to Walling as he has too much to lose. He is trying to redevelop the 3rd ward around his church (although he is 5th ward).
Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 pm 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

http://www.facebook.com/search/?ref=search&q=Caron%20Wilson&init=quick#/profile.php?v=wall&ref=search&id=53802547
Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:27 pm 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

Rumblings at city hall the last couple days are that they are mad these postings on Flint Talk are hurting them. They will soon be pressuring and calling the owner of this site to have them removed. Stay tuned.
Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:23 am 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

Something odd is happening on the DDA front, I think they are trying to come up with a compromise. More to come on that soon.
Post Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:06 am 
Derrick1965
F L I N T O I D

could it be possible that Karen has sleep with members of the walling team to get a promotion?
Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:01 pm 
FlintCityMole
F L I N T O I D

Well now the War over the next DDA director has intensified. The Flint Chamber of Commerce and Nick Singles/John Carpenter have joined the fight to Save Larry's job!

A new group has been formed on facebook and a call/fax/e mail campaign has started to lobby city council members.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/pages/Support-Larry-Ford-for-DDA-Director/242279497361
Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:27 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: