FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Palin 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey F star and Mutt thanks for confirming the fact that Baracko supports killing the unborn. Keep talking. Very Happy

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 pm 
FStar
F L I N T O I D

So twotap supports killing those that have already been born. You support Republican politicians who support the death penalty or the war in Iraq. I would bet that the war in Iraq has ended more than one or two innocent lives. Or, does that not count?

Democrats and President Obama do not support killing the unborn. They support the law - and the law states that abortion is legal under certain conditions.
Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:53 am 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Hey F star and Mutt thanks for confirming the fact that Baracko supports killing the unborn. Keep talking. Very Happy
good for you, you can read. Too bad your understanding needs work. I don't have time to give you the exact quote, but obama did sum up pro-choice initiatives when he said that he doesn't support people gettoing abortions, but merely wants the law there for those who need it. What he wants is an end to the ineffective abstinence programs and accept what's already known; kids are going to have sex as likely as they are to drive. We might as well teach them how to do it properly instead of demonizing sex and having them do it anyways, clueless of the reprecutions. its much more effective and will reduce the frequency of abortions. That is the pro-choice initiative in a nutshell. NOT PRO-ABORTION! I'm guessing, much like members of the previous administration, your against birth control too?

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
I'm guessing,

Yup that pretty much sums up your posts. Laughing

Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:15 am 
mutt of flint
F L I N T O I D

If we were in grade school I might consider that a good comeback. When your argument serves purpose and has a good point, you know where to reach me.

Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:24 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
mutt of flint schreef:
If we were in grade school I might consider that a good comeback. When your argument serves purpose and has a good point, you know where to reach me.

Where's that, Barney Fwank's bath house? Shocked Shocked

Pan8
Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:30 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
you know where to reach me.

What makes you think I am interested in reaching you?? Someone mentioned "a legend in his own mind", pretty much has you pegged. Laughing Get over yourself dude.

Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

just say no........

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Link
Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:19 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Link
Post Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:22 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please post are reason as to why you are posting the videos.

Post Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Saw this last night. This article doesn't show his criticism about her not being ready, his fear about her being a candidate in2012 as disastrous, and he basically called her a liar about much of what happened. Most interesting was the talk about the 2 Sarahs, the bubbly one in public and the depressed one off camera.

McCain aide: Palin believed candidacy 'God's plan'
9 hours ago

WASHINGTON — Sarah Palin believed that Sen. John McCain chose her to be his running mate in 2008 because of "God's plan," according to a top political strategist in the Arizona Republican's campaign.

In an interview with the CBS news magazine "60 Minutes," Steve Schmidt described Palin as "very calm — nonplussed" after McCain met with her at his Arizona ranch just before putting her on the Republican ticket. McCain had planned to name Sen. Joe Lieberman, I-Conn., as his vice presidential choice until word leaked, sparking what Schmidt called political blowback over picking the 2000 Democratic vice presidential nominee.

Schmidt said he asked Palin about her serenity in the face of becoming "one of the most famous people in the world." He quoted her as saying, "It's God's plan."

Palin has not ruled out a run for the presidency.

Schmidt was interviewed by "60 Minutes" for a segment about a new book about the 2008 presidential race, "Game Change," by John Heilemann of New York magazine and Mark Halperin of Time magazine.

Schmidt credited Palin with being a quick study and for giving a great speech at the Republican convention in St. Paul, Minn., but he said it soon became clear that she often was not accurate in her remarks.

"There were numerous instances that she said things that were — that were not accurate that, ultimately, the campaign had to deal with. And that opened the door to criticism that she was being untruthful and inaccurate. And I think that that is something that continues to this day," he said.

Palin's spokeswoman, Meg Stapleton, has disputed the version of events presented in the reporters' book.

"The governor's descriptions of these events are found in her book, 'Going Rogue.' Her descriptions are accurate," Stapleton said in a statement to "60 Minutes." Stapleton added: "She was there. These reporters were not."

Schmidt conceded that had Palin not been on the ticket, "our margin of defeat would've been greater than it would've been otherwise."

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Post Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:26 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
Please post are reason as to why you are posting the videos.

Critcal thinking training/educational
Post Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Link

part 2
Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:25 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

"training" how to notice idiots instantly! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
"critical thinking" are you kidding?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:04 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: