FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Get em Jim
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Man would it be great to see Algore on the stand trying to explain away all the fake scenes and phony crap his so called documentary contained.

February 23, 2010 - by Charlie Martin
James Inhofe (R-OK) today asked the Obama administration to investigate what he called “the greatest scientific scandal of our generation” — the actions of climate scientists revealed by the Climategate Files, and the subsequent admissions by the editors of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Fourth Assessment Report (AR4).

Senator Inhofe also called for former Vice President Al Gore to be called back to the Senate to testify.

“In [Gore's] science fiction movie, every assertion has been rebutted,” Inhofe said. He believes Vice President Gore should defend himself and his movie before Congress.

Just prior to a hearing at 10:00 a.m. EST, Senator Inhofe released a minority staff report from the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, of which he is ranking member. Senator Inhofe is asking the Department of Justice to investigate whether there has been research misconduct or criminal actions by the scientists involved, including Dr. Michael Mann of Pennsylvania State University and Dr. James Hansen of Columbia University and the NASA Goddard Institute of Space Science.

This report, obtained exclusively by Pajamas Media before today’s hearing, alleges:

[The] Minority Staff of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works believe the scientists involved may have violated fundamental ethical principles governing taxpayer-funded research and, in some cases, federal laws. In addition to these findings, we believe the emails and accompanying documents seriously compromise the IPCC -backed “consensus” and its central conclusion that anthropogenic emissions are inexorably leading to environmental catastrophes.

Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

it would be a tremendous waste of tax money just like the clinton impeachment wasted untold millions for a partisan weiner move. i am amazed at the dumb-ass things those guys waste money on instead of taking care of america. nothing more than dreaming up ways to get media attention, no matter how dumb the subject is.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:20 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Yup sounds like gore alright.Sopeaking of taxpayer dollars can you imagine what will happen if that stupid cap and trade becomes law.

Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:47 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
it would be a tremendous waste of tax money just like the clinton impeachment wasted untold millions for a partisan weiner move. i am amazed at the dumb-ass things those guys waste money on instead of taking care of america. nothing more than dreaming up ways to get media attention, no matter how dumb the subject is.

From what I have heard BA, Clinton had to be investigated and Ken Starr had to ask those questions . A lot of money , yes, but Bill could have admittted to the affair ,said he was sorry and that would have been the end of it. He didn't do that, he ordered his subordiantes to lie for him and cover for him, he commited perjury. If any of citizen commits perjury they can face a prison term. I was going to say this all came out in the wash,but evidently Monica didn't do laundry so ,sadly for Bill , what did he didn't leave with the wash water.

Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:31 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

silly money wasted on an affair. remember a guy named john kennedy or george h.w.bush? it's all partisan wasting of dollars to keep americans from thinking about whats really going on

i see your point elias but have to agre to disagree on this one. Wink

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:04 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

*****silly money wasted on an affair. ****

Must be nice to have some kind of affair...Smile
Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:17 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

yeah.......it's been a while here too.................... Crying or Very sad

P.Y.
Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:01 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey you two need to hook up. Very Happy
As far as this man made global warming scam why would it be money wasted to show what is being perported to be as fact is really man made made up crap. Oh ya and believe it or not Americans are very aware of whats going on, seen Barckos poll numbers lately. Laughing
As far as old BJ clinton I couldnt care less where he sticks his wanger but it sure was classless to do it in the oval office.

Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:43 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

because america needs to spend money on making things better for americans, not dumping more billions into some teabagger, birther, wackjob, wingnut type silliness. there are millions of homeless americans right now. do you think they give a shit about any movie???? the thought itself is preposterous....take a trip out of your bunker and cruise america to see for yourself. millions could give a damn about hannity, limbaugh, o'reilly and the rest of your heros. they are concerned with simple things like eating, healthcare, roofs over their heads, jobs, etc. you know, really important stuff??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

P.Y.
Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:40 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Where's all the Obama bucks? I thought his election would automatically make things wonderful. Has that lady in Chicago that said Obama would make her house payments & buy gas for her car been taken care of yet?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

MOVIE??? We have Obama and his whackjobs trying to spread this man made global warming crap and use it to gain more power for their progressive marxist agenda. I would say thats plenty important unless of course your one of them. Millions everyday are caring less and less for THE ONE and his miserable bunch of chicago hoodlums and are figuring out just what this bunch is up to. Wait till this shit takes hold you think we have folks out of work now. Oh thats right their will be all those
"green jobs" to replace the ones lost. Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:29 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
because america needs to spend money on making things better for americans, not dumping more billions into some teabagger, birther, wackjob, wingnut type silliness. there are millions of homeless americans right now. do you think they give a shit about any movie???? the thought itself is preposterous....take a trip out of your bunker and cruise america to see for yourself. millions could give a damn about hannity, limbaugh, o'reilly and the rest of your heros. they are concerned with simple things like eating, healthcare, roofs over their heads, jobs, etc. you know, really important stuff??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yeah but our Kenyan born president has hundreds of billions to blow in Iraq and Afghanistan. The teabager neocons do need to wake up.
Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:09 am 
DonQuixote
F L I N T O I D

The ones spending billions to blow countries up were bush and cheney, for EIGHT YEARS!

Hmm.......wonder how much of the Federal Budget that cost? Probably enough to feed all the hungry in America; educate all the children; AND provide health care for all the uninsured without raising taxes!
Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:48 am 
ConcernedCitizen
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Elias12 schreef:
From what I have heard BA, Clinton had to be investigated and Ken Starr had to ask those questions . A lot of money , yes, but Bill could have admittted to the affair ,said he was sorry and that would have been the end of it. He didn't do that, he ordered his subordiantes to lie for him and cover for him, he commited perjury. If any of citizen commits perjury they can face a prison term. I was going to say this all came out in the wash,but evidently Monica didn't do laundry so ,sadly for Bill , what did he didn't leave with the wash water.

Yes, it is a huge shame that so much money had to wasted on this stupid affair. But as much as I hate to admit it, there are some points to brought up.

1) Clinton could have been man enough to own up to it and then there would have been nothing to investigate.

2) Clinton was the head of this country's executive branch which is charged with enforcing the laws.

3) Unlike the average citizen, Clinton swore an oath to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States and to perform his duties. (Not break te law)

4) In federal sentencing, there is additional time added for violating the law when you are in a "position of trust", which Clinton was.

5) I bet he does his own laundry next time.

All he had to do admit his mistake; but it still all came out and cost the taxpayers millions of dollars.

Thomas Jefferson
Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:29 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
but it still all came out

Sure did Laughing Monica gave a good job unfortunatly for Willie swallow wasnt in her resume . Speaking of Elslicko just imagine how much different things would be if he would spent a bit less time with his pecker exposed and a bit more doing his job such as taking Osama into custody during one of his many opportunitys. Maybe no 9/11??

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:05 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: