FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: I live in College Cultural and it is good

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

Me and my family live in the College Cultural neighborhood and its good place to live. It has lots of crime, but its got nice peoples living here. The mayor live in here and he is laying off police and its getting bader and bader

I voted for Mr. Buchanan and now we stuck with this crazy mayor, let him resign so Mr. Gregory Eason can be mayor and turn it around
Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:08 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Eason's already running the city. Walling's too busy running from one social event to another to have any time for the city's business.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:30 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

dave= I'm hearing Walling admitted he was seeing Richard Short since august and his office took Short to Granholm. Guess Walling wanted to be a saviour with all of these phonny jobs. He did leave Eason out of it.
Post Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:44 am 
munnbreslin
F L I N T O I D

hahah lots of crime? Are you sure you live in college cultural?
Post Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:30 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Dave I think you just proposed a budget cut. Lets layoff the Mayor of the City of Flint since he just cuts ribbons, turns on light and talks to different groups.
Do we really

need Greg and Dayne?

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
Eason's already running the city. Walling's too busy running from one social event to another to have any time for the city's business.

Post Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:17 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Domet
F L I N T O I D

Lakewoman - what crime are you talking about? I live in that neighborhood as well, am out and about several times a day... and have not noticed any anyhting myself. Where have you drawn this conclusion from?

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

about six months ago there was a rash of robberies in the area. Police did a sting and caught more than one group. One band of thieves was young kids. They broke into one home through a small window and stle mostly jewelry and small items. The other group had vehicles.
Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:56 am 
munnbreslin
F L I N T O I D

webs sadly this is not beholden to college cultural. My family in atlas township had their whole road broken into last summer, along with many roads nearby. Friends in Davison had car windows smashed in in robberies.
Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: