FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Rush Limbaugh: President Obama's 'character assassination'
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Pachuco
F L I N T O I D

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/35371.html

LOL Rush stop complaining and get over yourself, matter fact I though you were suppose to leave this country if health care passed? Good riddance! And take Glenn Beck with you
Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:34 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Let me guess; Chris Matthews, Bill Mahr and Keith Olberman are your heroes.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Pachuco
F L I N T O I D

Let me guess, you blindly listen to Fox News Stars like Glenn Beck and Hannity after you watch the Price is Right and take your daily pills?
Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:48 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Rush and Beck sure got THE ONES panties in a knot. Poor little baby. Crying or Very sad Hey barack thanks for the plug and the jump in both their ratings. Laughing works everytime.

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:31 pm 
J HUNTINGWORTH TUNE
F L I N T O I D

An ad hominem attack on an entertainer? Could it be the sinking polls?
Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:58 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Pachuco schreef:
Let me guess, you blindly listen to Fox News Stars like Glenn Beck and Hannity after you watch the Price is Right and take your daily pills?

Actually, I mostly watch the History & military channels. The only "network" TV I watch is local news on 5 & 12, NFL football & NASCAR. I also read the Detroit News & Free Press daily, and the Journal on the days it's published. I also watch "World's Dumbest" because I enjoy seeing young people at their finest. I read a lot, too, mostly historical fiction. Just finished James Clavell's novels, Shogun, Taipan, and Gaijin. Now that the weather's getting nice, I'll spend more time outdoors working with our neighbors to keep our block looking nice. I'll also be doing more large format film photography with my view camera.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:03 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Rush fires back.
[quote]For Barack Obama to run around and say that this show and Beck and all of talk radio is filled with vitriol? Barack Obama sat in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years and never once complained about the tone of Jeremiah Wright's bigoted, anti-American, racist rants.”

Polling data suggests that Rush may be right, as Obama's approval ratings sink.

Obama’s approval rating fell to 44 percent in the latest CBS News Poll, the lowest level of his tenure in office.

Little Barry is not a happy camper.

Dave ever read James Micheners Centennial?

Post Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:21 am 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

[quote="Pachuco"]Let me guess, you blindly listen to Fox News Stars like Glenn Beck and Hannity after you watch the Price is Right and take your daily pills?[/quo

What's matter hoodwannabe? That rap artist you love didn't drop his lastest CD of drivel ( "dropping" is a very appropiate term for it, like fecal matter dropping out of an anus) and the rest of yor homies haven't showed up yet with the crack and the ho's?
Post Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:27 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

pachuco mi culo esta muy lejos de pu ciudad este L.A. idiota!!

i'm back, did i miss anything? Laughing

pan8
Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:25 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Yup, English is the language of the USA. Laughing

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:06 pm 
lacyw
F L I N T O I D

Pan 8, It is not very nice to speak in another language on this forum. I understand Spanish too, but I will write in English out of courtesy for the others.

On topic anyhow:

Rush should be thrilled, now the cost of rehab is should not be so expensive with a shared risk pool and all. As far as his expatriation, it could not happen soon enough, I would take a collection for his plane ticket as long as he agreed never to return. I hope he chooses a country with no middle class or social programs, it would give him less to rant about.

Twotap, I agree with you on a lot of things, but showing that pic of a squalling Obama should have been Glenn Beck. He is always sobbing about something.
Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:39 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
lacyw schreef:
Pan 8, It is not very nice to speak in another language on this forum. I understand Spanish too, but I will write in English out of courtesy for the others.

On topic anyhow:

Rush should be thrilled, now the cost of rehab is should not be so expensive with a shared risk pool and all. As far as his expatriation, it could not happen soon enough, I would take a collection for his plane ticket as long as he agreed never to return. I hope he chooses a country with no middle class or social programs, it would give him less to rant about.

Twotap, I agree with you on a lot of things, but showing that pic of a squalling Obama should have been Glenn Beck. He is always sobbing about something.

what's the matter lacyw, i thought you bleeding hearts wanted affirmative action and equal opportunity? i agree with you and i don't even know or like you. i too feel english should be the only language spoken in these here good old united states.

pan8
Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:32 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

gee, i see rush's ratings taking a tumble also. people are regaining their senses!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

and becks blackboard writing crying dumb ass Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:19 pm 
lacyw
F L I N T O I D

Believe it or not pan 8, I am not a bleeding heart liberal. If I had to classify myself It would be a moderate democrat. I am pro responsible gun ownership, pro choice, strongly support a separation of church and state, pro gay rights, anti life long welfare and anti affirmative action.

I am a woman and if I get a certain position, I demand that it be because I deserved it, not because they were trying to fill a quota. I also want to know that if I am rushed to the hospital with a life threatening condition that the person treating me deserves to be there because they are the best at what they do, not because the University had to pass so many of a certain group.

And it is agreed too. Theodore Roosevelt said it best: "We have one language here and it is English."

I could never fully agree with conservatives either, especially Rush and Beck. They are so out of touch with the working class, like most of the party they worship.
Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:37 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
lacyw schreef:
Believe it or not pan 8, I am not a bleeding heart liberal. If I had to classify myself It would be a moderate democrat. I am pro responsible gun ownership, pro choice, strongly support a separation of church and state, pro gay rights, anti life long welfare and anti affirmative action.

I am a woman and if I get a certain position, I demand that it be because I deserved it, not because they were trying to fill a quota. I also want to know that if I am rushed to the hospital with a life threatening condition that the person treating me deserves to be there because they are the best at what they do, not because the University had to pass so many of a certain group.

And it is agreed too. Theodore Roosevelt said it best: "We have one language here and it is English."

I could never fully agree with conservatives either, especially Rush and Beck. They are so out of touch with the working class, like most of the party they worship.

Hmmmmmmm, gee i may have misjudged you. I can see for the most part you and I agree on a number of issues. Check out the libertarian party! Me? I'm a conservative libertarian that believes in God, Country, and Corps and feel our country is in deep do-do. Don't trust the repubs nor the demon-crats. I look forward to the exchange of intelligent dialog with you.

Pan8
Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:16 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: