FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Did Eason lie err mispeak himself?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

John Carpenter spoke to council about the DCED departments reluctance to conduct interviews regarding the RFP for a project manager. When carpenter spoke of the pre-bid meeting he stated three were present, himself, salem Housing (Greg Averyhardt) and Flint Nipp. waht carpenter didn't say was that only two bids were submitted, his and Averyhardts (on Salem forms).

so Greg told council how Carpenter was just impatient as he had already interviewed two of the bidders and John would be interviewed. that is a little hard to do when there was only two and John Carpenter had never been interviewed. The contract is to be let out on April 26 and word is the position was promised to Averyhardt. That is why Carpenter is anxious.

Eason also told council there were only 23 firefighters who could be recalled as some laid off were in other employment. Fire officials told me today there are actually 34 firefighters available. When i asked if eason lied, they smiled and said "he mis-spoke".
Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:09 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

John Carpenter is one hellva man! He cared about this town and all Walling did was get rid of him.

Just because you are a Rhoades Scholar doesn't mean you have common sense~

Ryan Eashoo

Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Why the constant bold type ? Confused

Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:23 am 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Twotap, could it be the same reason your uploaded photos make text scroll off screen?
Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:27 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

still on dial up aye Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

John Carpenter is one hellva man! He cared about this town and all Walling did was get rid of him.

Just because you are a Rhoades Scholar doesn't mean you have common sense~

AMEN brather ! But you do realize Ryan that now you will be on the City Hall's crap list don't you? I would even say expect harrasment from code enforcement ( it there are any left) , and all other the people a mayor and his staff can throw at a person who is critical of them. Just hope you don't get run out of town on the proverbial rail.

Ryan Eashoo

Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:14 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: