FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Visiting Flint in November

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Richard
F L I N T O I D

My wife and I will be visiting Flint the second weekend of November and looking forward to it. I will force her to visit with me my usual stopping points such as; Angelo's for a few coney's, Halo Burger for a Supreme with olives, drive by the old Reigle/Collins Funeral Home, and stop off for a few moments at Flint Memorial Park to say "Hi" to Dad.
I also have to go to Bishop's Airport and get a couple Flint, MI T-Shirts which are sold in the gift shop. It's the only place I'm able to find a decent T-Shirt with Flint on it. I also have to make a quick trip to Barton City, MI and pick up a T-Shirt there as well.
Take care Flintstones.
Richard
Post Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:56 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

You should definately visit the Flint Institue of Arts. The renovations and additions there are very impressive.
Post Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:04 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

I must do this. The last time I flew on AirTran I saw a nice article about it in their magazine. Thanks.
Post Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:06 am 
Danno

You'll be happy to know that Angelo's has hit rock bottom and is climbing its way back up.
Post Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:36 pm 
Candy Cane

quote:
Richard schreef:
I also have to go to Bishop's Airport and get a couple Flint, MI T-Shirts which are sold in the gift shop. It's the only place I'm able to find a decent T-Shirt with Flint on it. I also have to make a quick trip to Barton City, MI and pick up a T-Shirt there as well.
Take care Flintstones.
Richard

Richard, is the gift shop accessible to people who don't fly? I am interested in getting a Flint t-shirt but was wondering if the gift shop is behind the security checkpoint or not, since I'd be driving to Bishop.
Post Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:12 pm 
Al Garcia

This is a joke...right? The only place you can get a decent T-shirt with Flint on it is at the airport. Cant you get a Flint shirt right here on this site? Why would someone want a Flint shirt is beyond me but hey...for each, his own. Wait a minute, I have an old Generals Jersey and I have a Flint Central sweatshirt....nevermind!
Post Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:36 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Why would someone want a Flint shirt is beyond me
To Prove they survived! Wink
Post Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
iamlunchlady

Hey Richard,
You and your wife should visit the Farmer's Market and Red Ink Studios too.
Also Flint City T-Shirts downtown has some of the coolest Flint tees in town and Pages Bookstore has a line of Flint themed greeting cards that you might like. They feature Halo Burgers, Angelos and lots of other examples of our hometown pop culture.
I hope you have a nice visit.
Post Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:47 pm 
iamlunchlady

I thought this was a new post. Keep my comments in mind for your next visit. Smile
Post Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:50 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Well, I was disappointed with the Flint T's at Bishop's this year and did not purchase one. I will however, keep the downtown location in mind on my next visit to Flint which I hope to take place in February.
Thanks for the information.
Richard
Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:57 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: