FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Cease Fire Meeting Tuesday July 13
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Our group got good photos of most all of them before they were painted over by the Nuisance Task Force, and they were passed around at our last meeting. Some of them were also in our last newsletter.

There is still graffiti at Juliano's C-Store and the building behind Little Caesar's, and the store at Glenwood and Court, and the former Rocky's Pizza at Court/Corunna. There are two distinct styles of graffiti, one is the circular balloon lettering type, the other more single line lettering. I just wondered if anyone has posted any local graffiti online that can be linked to certain individuals or groups.

The ones on Juliano's building and what was on the east end of the car wash Sunday morning appear to have been done by the same individual(s). Local drunks hang out at both places. Both stores are busy, and the owners should take care of the graffiti but neither seems to care about doing outside maintenance, their properties are eyesores. Overflowing dumpster, milk and pop crates, litter all around Juliano's; they own the vacant lot next to the store, too.

In fact, there are numerous properties on Corunna and Court that are blighted. Even the new business, Windy City Connections (a dollar store?), has four junk vehicles and loose tires on its property behind black wrought iron fencing that can be seen from Corunna Road. There's no place for customers to park and it looks like they're not doing any business. The vehicles do not belong to McFall's collision repair shop and are not connected to them in any way.
Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 pm 
EnlightenMe02
F L I N T O I D

quote:
00SL2 schreef:
Our group got good photos of most all of them before they were painted over by the Nuisance Task Force, and they were passed around at our last meeting. Some of them were also in our last newsletter.

There is still graffiti at Juliano's C-Store and the building behind Little Caesar's, and the store at Glenwood and Court, and the former Rocky's Pizza at Court/Corunna. There are two distinct styles of graffiti, one is the circular balloon lettering type, the other more single line lettering. I just wondered if anyone has posted any local graffiti online that can be linked to certain individuals or groups.

The ones on Juliano's building and what was on the east end of the car wash Sunday morning appear to have been done by the same individual(s). Local drunks hang out at both places. Both stores are busy, and the owners should take care of the graffiti but neither seems to care about doing outside maintenance, their properties are eyesores. Overflowing dumpster, milk and pop crates, litter all around Juliano's; they own the vacant lot next to the store, too.

In fact, there are numerous properties on Corunna and Court that are blighted. Even the new business, Windy City Connections (a dollar store?), has four junk vehicles and loose tires on its property behind black wrought iron fencing that can be seen from Corunna Road. There's no place for customers to park and it looks like they're not doing any business. The vehicles do not belong to McFall's collision repair shop and are not connected to them in any way.

I took a photo of the building behind Little Ceasar's but it wasn't clear enough. I think it was a motorcycle shop at one time. There was one tag that caught my eye. It was wings accompanied by a halo. I believe that is referenced online. I still have some research to do on that. I haven't had a chance to get back by there to get a better shot.

I belong to the GangFree Army website and submitted two photos for their opinion. One of the photos I submitted was bubble type writing. The other was Fb and the letter S or the #5 (this is the red tag referred to in reply). I saw this tag on three different buildings.

This was their reply: "These folks are not professing gang affiliation. Red tag is a lone tagger. Larger "Bubble font" tag is from a crew. The names of the crew members who put it up are FBS + CFS. They signed it just like a painter would sign a painting.

We don't know much about CFS, but FBS seems to have been in your area since appx mid 2007 when he went by the name "Purab" . There is a band in your area called Five Bucks Short, (FBS), but any possible affiliation is a shot in the dark."

Is it possible to load pictures here? Also, can I provide the link the GangFree Army site without offending anyone? I'm fairly new here and don't know the ins and outs.
Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Yes you can post photos here, size them to fit space though. Also post link to the website you reference, looks like it would be good source of information. Might be good to start new thread with it for Local Graffiti. Will comment more after you start new thread.
Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:49 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: