FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Who are you supporting for Genesee County Treasurer and Why?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Who?
Why?

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

I am supporting Lee Gonzales because he has the skill set and the experience to run the office properly and not as someones political toy. His long time experience as Deputy Treasurer puts him far above any other candidate.
Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:01 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Well put, Webs. Not to mention his influence in setting up a process to deal with government foreclosures that evolved into the Genesee County Land Bank. He knows its function and is in a better position make improvements to its current operation.

It's good to see that he now has a website at

http://leegonzales.org/about-lee/

where you can read more about his experience and qualifications to see that he is the best choice for Genesee County Treasurer. Please vote!
Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:27 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I am voting for Lee too.

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
I am supporting Lee Gonzales because he has the skill set and the experience to run the office properly and not as someones political toy. His long time experience as Deputy Treasurer puts him far above any other candidate.

You mean Lee would steal houses as efficiently as possible and F over the stupid communist broke yet tax loving citizens of Genesee county better than dumb*** Deb?
Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:42 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Since the party establishment is endorsing Cherry, I'll vote for Lee.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lee Gonzales has my vote.

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: