FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Neeley considering a run for City Hall

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Gerry235
F L I N T O I D

Rumor has it that Current 6th ward City Councilman Sheldon Neeley is considering another run for City Hall. I personally think he has a very good shot at beating Walling if he campaigns all over the city and not just in the sixth ward. His problem has always been drumming up support outside of his ward.
Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:49 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Eason and Bade appear to have Neeley in their sights as they attack him in Council meetings. Problem is neeley is right and they are covering up.
Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:55 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

I believe Neeley said he will not run for mayor, that he will not put his family through that again.
Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:20 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

yes he did, but many have asked him to reconsider as no viable candidate has appeared and people are afraid. Allegations are being made that the field will be flooded so as to make Walling stronger. It is expected the black vote will be diluted by too many choices. Sort of a spoiler situation.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:21 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

I just heard lawler and Darryl Buchanan are considering running. Sp;itting the black vote is assurring Walling is on the general election ballot.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:57 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I noticed that.
quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
Eason and Bade appear to have Neeley in their sights as they attack him in Council meetings. Problem is neeley is right and they are covering up.

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:04 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I think Sheldon is a good guy.

quote:
Gerry235 schreef:
Rumor has it that Current 6th ward City Councilman Sheldon Neeley is considering another run for City Hall. I personally think he has a very good shot at beating Walling if he campaigns all over the city and not just in the sixth ward. His problem has always been drumming up support outside of his ward.

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:05 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: