FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Flint Police Blotter is only FB Scanner Page of Flint Talk!!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you want to mention another scanner page it is fine with me, but when you trash my page, The Flint Police Blotter, to promoted your page it is consider bad form and will not be tolerated.

It really pisses me off with a person I consider a friend trashes me!!!

Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:16 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

You say you don't mind mentioning another scanner sirte and yet you delete the name from my post. I did not trash you as I did not considerer your site as part of the liberal media. i quit your site because it was filled with too many music videos and chatty stuff. I guess i just want hard core data about what is happening!

Flint police Operations is not my site, nor do i know who has the site.
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:57 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

It appears some changes have been made to Flint Police Blotter and the format is changed. I had given up on it. I like the difference.

Last edited by untanglingwebs on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:36 am 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
It appears some changes have been made to Flint Police Blotter and the format is changed. I had given up on it nut I like the difference.
Format changed, how and when? Your last sentence doesn't make sense. Can you rephrase?
Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:04 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Sorry typo. There is more of a concentration on scanner calls. Gone are the music videos and the arguments. Previously the site evolved into chatter that had nothing to do with Flint crime. I felt I did not have time for that nonsense. The site appears more focused. In fact it appears from the number of friends that this may be a new site.

Since i had abandoned the site, I am not sure when the changes occurred. I preferred the all business approach of the Flint Police Operations.
Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:19 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Arming ones self in Flint is crap?? Sounds like very sound advice to me.
Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: