FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Garcia sighting in Flint?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic

Can anyone varify that Al Garcia was in Flint earlier this week? Rumor has it, the legend was sighted.
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:53 am 
Al Garcia

Who the hell knew I was so popular? I thouhgt people hated me! Give me a freaking break! Dont some people have anything better to do?
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:20 pm 
Voice Of Reason

Who Cares, Al Garcia is a lame, and he talks about old news..

Too many bowls of something I say.
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:26 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

Don't get a big(ger) head Al. We don't need a visit from you. Stay in Maine.
Believe it or not Flint is great when you are not here, it is only when you visit that we dress the place down and put on a show just for you. We are so afraid of you moving back that we have actors portraying thugs, crack heads and hookers, the blight that you see is really all just sets and facades made up to keep the likes of you away from our lovely utopian town.
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Al Garcia

quote:
lunchlady schreef:
Don't get a big(ger) head Al. We don't need a visit from you. Stay in Maine.
Believe it or not Flint is great when you are not here, it is only when you visit that we dress the place down and put on a show just for you. We are so afraid of you moving back that we have actors portraying thugs, crack heads and hookers, the blight that you see is really all just sets and facades made up to keep the likes of you away from our lovely utopian town.

Come on Lunchlady....The story of Flint isnt a fictional show, it's a reality TV show. Flint should be afraid of me moving back! The truth would be a slap in the face. I bet most of Flint would love people like me to move back, I might be dumb but Im not stupid.
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:25 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

I will be in Town next week!
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:10 pm 
THE REAL AL GARCIA

quote:
Voice Of Reason schreef:

Old News?......kids dying on the streets and people turning the other cheek and refuse to talk...Old News? Drugs flowing through the streets and schools... Old News? Kids kept as prisoners by their parents...Old News? Little babies dying in the one place they should be safe.....Old News? Being taught to hate someone based on the color of ones skin....Old News? Needles and used condoms found in school yards....Old News? A proud family man having to steal to keep his home and family together....Old Nes?? Children of Flint being CHEATED out of a quality education that they deserve...Old News?? Diseses and whores running wild on Dort Hwy...Old News?? Families forced out on the streets because they cant afford the rent...Old News?? A dysfunctional city government that has proven the welfare of the citizens of Flint is not a top priority...Old News?? An Educational Leader that is truely an embarrassment to the city...Old News??
I could go on and on. Love me or hate me....I could care less if you understand the messenger, but I would hope you all care about the message.
Put that in your "bowl" of truth and smoke it!
By the way,,,this is the real Al Garcia
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:46 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

quote:
THE REAL AL GARCIA schreef:
quote:
Voice Of Reason schreef:

Old News?......kids dying on the streets and people turning the other cheek and refuse to talk...Old News? Drugs flowing through the streets and schools... Old News? Kids kept as prisoners by their parents...Old News? Little babies dying in the one place they should be safe.....Old News? Being taught to hate someone based on the color of ones skin....Old News? Needles and used condoms found in school yards....Old News? A proud family man having to steal to keep his home and family together....Old Nes?? Children of Flint being CHEATED out of a quality education that they deserve...Old News?? Diseses and whores running wild on Dort Hwy...Old News?? Families forced out on the streets because they cant afford the rent...Old News?? A dysfunctional city government that has proven the welfare of the citizens of Flint is not a top priority...Old News?? An Educational Leader that is truely an embarrassment to the city...Old News??
I could go on and on. Love me or hate me....I could care less if you understand the messenger, but I would hope you all care about the message.
Put that in your "bowl" of truth and smoke it!
By the way,,,this is the real Al Garcia

This guy is a fake, believe nothing he says! I am Al Garcia, the one, the only.
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:54 pm 
THE REAL AL GARCIA

FU YOU LOSER! Im offically registered!
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:09 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
THE REAL AL GARCIA schreef:
FU YOU LOSER! Im offically registered!

apparently there are at least two different people registered now as Al Garcia.

wasn't the question about JERRY garcia?

truckin' up to Buffalo....

Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:48 pm 
THE REAL AL GARCIA

Hey Biggie....I always knew I like you!
you know the real me!
Man, do I miss the Dead shows. Those were great daze, I mean days! At least from what I remember. Its all a fog!
Twenty five shows in about 4 years. Highgate Vermont show, summer of 94 was the best!
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:56 pm 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:59 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Thanks Steve for my 'old real' name.
A message to chrismsu84.......just keep hiding behind your keyboard, Im a 1000 miles away and you still wont reveal yourself.
If you take the time to 'pretend' to be me, why not tell us who you really are and share your views. Do you really disagree with my politics? You just knw me and just dont like me? Am I totally wrong in your eyes in what I say? I just dont get it....whats the motivation?
Are you a regular who posts on here who doesnt like the messenger or are you soley on here just to make an ass of yourself?
Come clean...you know who I am and what I stand for and what I believe. People who know me, know that I wear my feelings on my sleeve. Lets here your side and your thoughts.
I know, that if youre from Flint, chances are you might be a bit sour and in denial like several people in my hometown. Just another person who would rather turn the other cheek and say "things really arent that bad!"
I know the type!
Maybe you and I can debate in The Laundry Room. Have to take to Larry about that. Though, Its pretty hard to debate someone who doesnt even want to tell us who they really are. I wouldnt want to embarrass you !
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:55 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

Al Garcia is a pretty common name it is quite possible that there are 2.
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: