FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Big business buys courts too-FOX lies on milk safety

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Monsanto & Cancer Milk: FOX NEWS KILLS STORY & FIRES Reporters. - 130
axiomatica.org
FOX NEWS Reporters (Reporters Steve Wilson & Jane Akre) uncover that most of the Milk in the USA and across some parts of the world is unfit to drink due to Monsanto Corporation's POSILAC®, which has been proven to be a cancer-causing growth hormone.(known in short as "BGH" "BST" or "rBGH" ), but th...

Per this documentary:
Monsanto has a growth hormone for dairy cattle that is linked to cancer and banned in Canada and other countries. Monsanto threatened Fox who ordered the reporters to write the story the way the Lawyers wanted. It took 83 rewrites and the story was still rejected.

Fox tried to buy off the reporters and when they couldn't they fired them. The courts in Florida said lying on a news broadcast is ok and refusing to do so despite verbal and written threats does not constitute a "whistleblower " lawsuit.

Monsanto also makes Aspartame and Roundup.
Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Blame the Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush and the right wing judges in Florida for their failure to safeguard the populace. Is it in the milk we drink here? I keep hearing of more cases of cancer in this area.

A friend went to a cancer treatment center in Detroit and was told the genesee valley area was a cancer center and they had increasing numbers of Flint and genesee county residents coming in for treatment.
Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:27 am 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Why wouldn't Flint/Genesee County residents use local cancer center instead of going to Detroit?
--------
I use very little milk, so I don't worry about any additive there. Where's the FDA on the issue of POSILAC?

Have discontinued and refuse to use any products containing aspartame. Tastes nasty and is enough to scare you if you research it on the net.
Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:47 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

both of my friends had lung cancer and usually went to Genesys. Their physician sent them to the Karmanos cancer Center. Since their doctor told them he kept getting more patients from Genesee County, a lot of people must be going to the Detroit area.
Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:06 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

My physician sent me to an excellent local pulmonologist to verify that I did have lung cancer. He sent me to a local thoracic surgeon who did a wonderful job, even if he is on the faculty of the UM medical school.

GO GREEN!

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: