FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: (Michael) Moore is less!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

This is a stunning image of Michael taken last month. He's lost a lot of weight and he's either wearing contacts, had laser surgery, or maybe he just removed his glasses for the photo. He looks like his Dad (who I see all the time) in this photo.

Congrats Mike on taking better care of yourself. We need you around a long time to make more movies!

Post Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:11 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

while not a Michael Moore fan per se, he is an accomplished capable person at what he does; i just find him like most fanatics on BOTH sides, too eager to overstate, obfuscate, and distort in the race to influence others.

That said, I too offer congrats on improving his health. Losing excess weight [something I also struggle with] and all the negative health things that entails is crucial.

Whether Mike did it by surgery, or just focussing his considerable resources and attention to changing his lifestyle, its a good thing.

Post Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:48 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Roscoe Van Zandt schreef:
This is a stunning image of Michael taken last month. He's lost a lot of weight and he's either wearing contacts, had laser surgery, or maybe he just removed his glasses for the photo. He looks like his Dad (who I see all the time) in this photo.

Congrats Mike on taking better care of yourself. We need you around a long time to make more movies!

Wow, he has really been working hard on his image and losing way. Thats a huge change, I say good for him. We need to make sure Michael Moore is here for years to come!

Post Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Proud Republican

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
quote:
Roscoe Van Zandt schreef:

Wow, he has really been working hard on his image and losing way. Thats a huge change, I say good for him. We need to make sure Michael Moore is here for years to come!

Michael Moore is a loser, now he is a skinny loser. Along with Roscoe and Eashoo.
Post Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:28 pm 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:30 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Ryan, Have you ever talked to him about moving the Traverse City Film Festival to Flint? Aren't you guys freinds?
Post Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:22 pm 
David

quote:
Adam schreef:
Ryan, Have you ever talked to him about moving the Traverse City Film Festival to Flint? Aren't you guys freinds?

Yes, they are friends I seen them talking at borders awhile ago.
I wish Ryan would talk him into coming to Flint more, and bringing the Film Festival here.
Post Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:47 pm 
Shoeless Joe

quote:
Larry schreef:
proud repulican and all you other people say the mans a loser.

i just dont get it . say you dont like his films. say you dont agree with his points of view or somthing like that.

but a statment like that is like saying that jim abbot is a loser for wanting to pitch in the big leauges with one arm. just becouse he pitched for atlanta not detroit

he is still from here and made the bigs. not to mention the man has some fans but so do the lions. remember them there your local losers

i personaly like the patriots and mike is ok with me but thats just me

Michael Moore needs to open a film studio in Flint if he does care about Flint people. Why do it in NYC?
Post Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:11 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

quote:
Shoeless Joe schreef:
Michael Moore needs to open a film studio in Flint if he does care about Flint people. Why do it in NYC?

Why ? Because he could never get to film studio between the death threats and protesters.

The last time Michael Moore was scheduled to do a book signing in the Flint area he had to cancel because of death threats.

Also, I have be told by a reliable source Michael Moore quietly donates money to organizations here in Flint all the time.

Post Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:43 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Merry Christmas To All, And To All A Good Night.

Post Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Josh

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Merry Christmas To All, And To All A Good Night.

Merry Christmas Ryan, keep up the good work in Flint Michigan.
Post Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:42 pm 
Shawn

Christmas is over!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:01 pm 
Wishful Thinkin

Obviously Shawn Chittle is close to Michael Moore to, wonder if Shawn is as close as Ryan Eashoo and Michael Moore? Maybe they are all working together?
Post Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:40 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Wishful Thinkin schreef:
Obviously Shawn Chittle is close to Michael Moore to, wonder if Shawn is as close as Ryan Eashoo and Michael Moore? Maybe they are all working together?

If so it would be nice to see some people in this town working together. I'd be happy to work with these guys if it would get us a Flint film festival.

Ryan and Michael Moore are on my myspace page does that mean we're close?
Post Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:03 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

We HAVE a Flint Film Festival. This will be the 4th year. It will be at the MCC RTC in the spring. There is a website www.flintfilmfest.com We are also on myspace.
Post Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:31 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: