FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Flint proposes changes to Citizens Participation Plan

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Public Notices
CITY OF FLINT NOTICE OF COMMENT PERIOD FOR SUBSTANTIAL AMENDMENT TO THE CONSOLIDATED PLAN In accordance with 24 CFR (Code of Federal Regulations) part 91, Subpart B, the City of Flint is required to publish notice and offer a 30-day opportunity to comment whenever substantial amendments to the Consolidated Plan or Citizens' Participation Plan are proposed. In accordance with the City of Flint Citizens' Participation Plan, citizens are being notified that City of Flint is proposing changes to the City of Flint Citizens' Participation Plan. Changes are summarized below:

Corrected that the CWAC was established in the Code of Ordinances

Removed references to current utilization of CWAC, staffing responsibilities related to same, and appointment process

Replaced all Emergency Shelter Grant references with Emergency Solutions Grant Included Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP1, 2, and 3) references

The 2013 amended Citizens Participation Plan is located on the City's website: www.cityofflint.com

The citizens' comment period on the substantial amendment begins Friday, April 19, 2013, and ends Monday May 6, 2013. Comments should be submitted in writing to the City of Flint, Department of Community and Economic Development, 1101 S. Saginaw Street, Flint, MI 48502.
Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:40 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
The 2013 amended Citizens Participation Plan is located on the City's website: www.cityofflint.com
Were you able to find the link for this? I couldn't find original or amended Citizens Participation Plan. Much on their home page is outdated.
--------
Edited to add: Found "Citizen Participation Plan" edited 09/02 (PDF file) under Other Documents at http://www.cityofflint.com/DCED/dced.asp
Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:00 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

If I had found it I would have posted it. Couldn't find it anywhere.
Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 am 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

If the Public Notice states the 2013 plan is on COF website then the publication is false.
Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:06 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: