FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Flint Police cover up?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Time the ticket was issued doesn't match the time line in the story. Where is the blood alcohol test from 4/3/13 at 2:12 am.
Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:08 am 
BAH836
F L I N T O I D

The date and time listed is likely when the incident occurred, was reported or investigation initiated, not when the ticket was physically issued. There was no arrest at the scene or blood alcohol test because the PD did not make contact with her until two days later, after they contacted the Chrysler dealership, interviewed the bar owner and reviewed credit card records.
Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:40 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

"Wise to do so, this person has not been convicted. How would feel in her or his position, knowing you're being duscussed in a public forum before being convicted of anything"

You mean like George Zimmerman who was made guilty by the lib media and of course the "if I had a son comment"by dear leader. baracko.

Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:12 pm 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
"Wise to do so, this person has not been convicted. How would feel in her or his position, knowing you're being duscussed in a public forum before being convicted of anything"

You mean like George Zimmerman who was made guilty by the lib media....
I know some people who thought Zimmeran was guilty because of the initial press reports until they started showing photos of the back of his head. Media certainly does help influence opinion and the result can be tragic. Much like what you indicated should Zimmerman be--or not be--convicted. Either way there's going to be an uproar. You can bet Martin's family won't let it rest either way.
Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:48 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: