FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: The truth about Trayvon

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Don't know how much coverage this story has had in your area but, if it has, here's a new look at it!

For those of us who thought we were well informed and weren't.....quite the reality check.

That old adage applies here: "there are two sides to every story." We don't always get the truth from the media. One of my favorite rants - the liberal controlled media, television news, newspapers, magazines, radio; all continue to show 12 year old Trayvon; NOT 17 year old Trayvon.

They continue to show the 5 year old picture BECAUSE it helps to cement in your mind the cute, little hoodie-wearing youngster who was stalked by this monster
In reality, "little Trayvon" at the time of his death stood almost 6'2" tall and weighed 175 muscular pounds. He had numerous run-ins with authorities (both school and local police), had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for smacking a bus driver in the face, because the driver refused to let him ride for free. He was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his route.

When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school, it was not only because he tried to bring a little marijuana in with him, he was in possession of wedding rings and other jewelry, watches, etc. that he said he "found" along with a large screwdriver while on the way to school that day. The jewelry was turned over to the Police by the school.

I am not trying to say this kid deserved to die, but neither did Zimmerman. Zimmerman had every right to defend himself. I am saying the media in the USA is controlled by liberals who twist and distort what you see and hear in order for you to see things their way.

Not a single paper has printed RECENT photos of this kid, because it would not keep your interest in this case.

Not a single paper will admit that this kid was a marijuana dealer.
His friends on Facebook all say he had the "best plants."

Not a single paper will display any of his recent photos where he shows off a mouthful of gold teeth and all of his tattoos.

Not a single newspaper will tell the news like it really is...and NOT how they want you to think it is...

President Obama looked at the FIVE year old photo the media chose to show the Nation and said, "If I had a son...he would look like Trayvon.." So from that comment should I assume you did not bother to look for the facts in this shooting..or should I assume you want a son who is a 17 year old drug dealing, gold toothed, tattooed thug whose name on one of his facebook profiles was "Wild Nigga," who "finds" jewelry and burglary tools on the way to school?

A fair and impartial news media in the USA? One that does not follow the preconceived liberal agenda? One that is NOT looking to further divide this already fractured nation?

I didn't compose this. I'm only passing it on.

Never trust the news media for the truth. You must realize they are in business for the

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:43 am 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

TT, some don't have much faith in wikipedia, but this is thoroughly detailed and source referenced. Good information!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin
Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:16 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Top 10 Results Bookmarked by our Users for Picture Of Travon Martin!

Search Results ▼
snopes.com: Trayvon Martin Photos
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin.asp27 Jun 2013 ... Origins: In March 2012 the web site Twitchy.com posted a photograph purportedly showing 17-year-old shooting victim Trayvon Martin flipping ...

Fake photo of Trayvon Martin still making the rounds
http://www.washingtonpost.com/…l-making-the-rounds/6 days ago ... People! Listen, and listen closely. The photo you're still passing around via e-mail is not that of Trayvon Martin. Not even close. The man in that ...
Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:24 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

No photos real or not needed just check the punks record.
In reality, "little Trayvon" at the time of his death stood almost 6'2" tall and weighed 175 muscular pounds. He had numerous run-ins with authorities (both school and local police), had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for smacking a bus driver in the face, because the driver refused to let him ride for free. He was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his route.

When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school, it was not only because he tried to bring a little marijuana in with him, he was in possession of wedding rings and other jewelry, watches, etc. that he said he "found" along with a large screwdriver while on the way to school that day. The jewelry was turned over to the Police by the school.

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:39 am 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Webs, this link works:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin.asp

It was updated June 27, 2013
Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:45 am 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

TT, do you watch the trial on TV? A local TV station is covering it on Twitter, and they're still going at it -- counsel and the judge, that is. 8:12 pm EDT.

https://twitter.com/WPLGZimmerman
Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:12 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

No I catch up on what's going on every day on the Five o Fox News.

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:26 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: