FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Announcing: Manning Court Documentary Film Project

Do you think the homes in Manning Court should be saved?
Yes, leave them where they are
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Yes, but move them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, demolish them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

I'm pleased to announce that several Flint Historical Commission members and Roscoe Van Zandt Films, along with a few other interested parties, are set to film a short documentary on the Manning Court homes controversy later this December.

As of yet we don't have a title for the project (send in your recommendations). The budget is $5,000. It should be about 10 minutes long, (quick and to the point). It will be released on DVD, YouTube, and Google Video.

Any persons who have useful info on Manning Court, including photos, history, or opinion on this topic are encouraged to contact the Roscoe Van Zandt Films production office:

(212) 475-3007
flintmichigan@gmail.com

Thank you.
Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:07 pm 
iamlunchlady

Don't forget to submit it to the Flint Film Festival.
Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:13 pm 
rapunzel

East village magazine has info!
Interested in your poll.
peace,
Rap
Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:48 am 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:28 am 
Don

Call that Ryan Eashoo, he has been passing out flyers to save that row of hosues. I don't know his number, but that is him up there at the top of the screen. Tahts how i talkedd to him, i click on his face.

Good luck
Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:42 pm 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

Ryan Eashoo and Leanne Barkus are already attached to the project. I believe David White is as well, but have not received confirmation.

Please e-mail/call the hotline and leave your contact info so we can get a hold of you when the producers arrive in Flint.
Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:05 pm 
Don

Okay sounds like your already well on your way.
Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:12 pm 
GregoryJVanucci
F L I N T O I D

Anyone interested should visit www.eastvillagemagazine.org to read about the Manning Street Houses to be demolished or the Flint Historic District Commission.

The website has photos of some of the Manning Street houses, the city's historic district ordinance, as well as other related stories, opinion pieces and a brief history of the historic district.

Please, send your letters by e-mail to eastvillagemagazine@excite.com, as letters to the editor are encouraged.

The stories speak for themselves. Additional stories are not planned, but are probably inevitable.

P.S., I don't regularly come to this site, as I do not have the internet at home or work. Please, forgive any slowness in responding to you if you attempt to contact me other than through the above mentioned e-mail address.

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Arther Savem

When can we watch the movie about manning street?
Post Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:53 pm 
John

Never ... Roscoe will get mad and pull out at the last minute like he did to those laundry guys!LOL
Post Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:06 pm 
Josh

quote:
John schreef:
Never ... Roscoe will get mad and pull out at the last minute like he did to those laundry guys!LOL

What? I never heard about that.. Do tell..
Post Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:29 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
John schreef:

Its a work in progress!!

Post Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
quote:
John schreef:

Its a work in progress!!

well Roscoe has been MIA since before the holidays.............

perhaps he's taken his ball and gone home? at least fro mthis site.

oh well, we're all just passing through anyway.

Post Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:37 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
quote:
John schreef:

Its a work in progress!!

well Roscoe has been MIA since before the holidays.............

perhaps he's taken his ball and gone home? at least fro mthis site.

oh well, we're all just passing through anyway.

I guess M.I.A is better than P.O.W.

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:08 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: